Anybody know bumpin_blazer?

Guys,

I don't want to be a d***, but I don't want to get f***ed either. I sent a final pm asking him to respond by 6pm, and he didn't. He also hasn't been online since yesterday at 4:30pm my time. I think I am going to start the complaint process. It *****, because I am trying to be patient and "do the right thing."

You may not remember but long ago....Corsica was buying some subs from me and wanted me to ship first (I was new here and had no referances) so I asked the forum members if he was honest and trustworthy. All that replied (including ss3079) vouched for him. And I'm pretty sure none of them had done business with him but merely knew him from the forums. Anyways to make a long story short.....I shipped the subs and here it is 2 years later and no $$$$$$$$. Now maybe some of you do know or have dealt with bumpinblazer but it doesn't really matter in this case. Birsling

held up his end of the deal and blazer did not. He has tried being understanding and rational and all he gets is ignored. My opinion is quite playing his little games and alert the proper authorities (sp?) let them sort it out

If he doesn't ship, then I have to change my signature, and have no front components! So if anyone has any 5.25" comps they are going to part with. Let me know, looks like I am not getting the one's I am supposed to have.

If he doesn't ship, then I have to change my signature, and have no front components! So if anyone has any 5.25" comps they are going to part with. Let me know, looks like I am not getting the one's I am supposed to have.
I have a set of mb quart comps. Pm me for more more details if your interested

To you guys that are backing bumpin blazer:

put your self in this guys shoes hes sent the money and hasnt heard from him. Whether there is a reason or not it takes 1 minute to email or pm someone. Unless hes in jail there is no excuse. Screw him hes not worth doing buisness with. Ive been in his situation over some rims and considered driving from texas to colorado to get my rims or my money, it racks your nerves and pisses you off to the point, would you be so inconsiderate???

He was on the forum yesterday at 4:30. He is definitely around. He has over 4000 posts! I am going to paypal right now to post a complaint. Thanks for all replies. Keep posting if you have other ideas.

i talked to him about 12 hours ago, atually. I'll tell him the nxt time I see him. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I dont see why you are crying over 5 days.... some of these elemental design customers waited 3 months for their products. And saying school and work isnt a factor in peoples scheduals... think again. You have to work around them to catch the times the shipping office is open which has really strange hours. I personally have a difficult time doing it myself because of 2 jobs and school. I simply cannot get there when its open without taking off somewhere or going in late.

I dont see why you are crying over 5 days.... some of these elemental design customers waited 3 months for their products. And saying school and work isnt a factor in peoples scheduals... think again. You have to work around them to catch the times the shipping office is open which has really strange hours. I personally have a difficult time doing it myself because of 2 jobs and school. I simply cannot get there when its open without taking off somewhere or going in late.
That may be true but an email takes less than a minute to compose. If you can't handle the responsibility of selling then don't sell. It's seems like every day people come up with new excuses. I'm not saying he is running off with the money, but maybe not a serious seller.

I work 10-15 hours a day and I still manage to get things shipped the same or next day after payment arrives. Don't cry to me over school and work!!! If I couldn't get something shipped when I said I would then I would have a buddy, g/f or even my mom do it for me. I'm sure the problem with 5 days is........He paid in a timely matter and expects his product to be the same. It's been 5 days and it hasn't even bee shipped yet so he has at least 3 more days to wait!! To me it doesn't matter if it's 5 days or 5 months. Bumpin didn't do what he promised!!

here will be a reply for all to read including Mr. Irslinger. i have shipped the speakers as of today right before they closed b/c i had a test. I realize that i haven't been on much lately mostly b/c my dumbass self downloaded a virus that attacked my email, and other parts of my pc. i got a new OS running and my pc running fully within the last 12hrs. the reason for not responding to your pm's is b/c i don't check them unless i recieve an email. the time's you've seen me online was at school or work. the other setback i had was the stupid tweeters were blwon and those were swapped out at a local shop. your speakers are on there way and i will pm you the tracking # when i get home.

adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.