Anybody know bumpin_blazer?

here will be a reply for all to read including Mr. Irslinger. i have shipped the speakers as of today right before they closed b/c i had a test. I realize that i haven't been on much lately mostly b/c my dumbass self downloaded a virus that attacked my email, and other parts of my pc. i got a new OS running and my pc running fully within the last 12hrs. the reason for not responding to your pm's is b/c i don't check them unless i recieve an email. the time's you've seen me online was at school or work. the other setback i had was the stupid tweeters were blwon and those were swapped out at a local shop. your speakers are on there way and i will pm you the tracking # when i get home.
adam
Now all you *****es that dogged him can shut the fu(k up. I've dealt with him on more than one occassion, and everything worked out fine.

D*mn man, you don't have to be a dick about it.
I wasn't being a dick about it. All these people come on talking sh!t about someone not even knowing the circumstances. The man is probably getting a great deal, so big deal, he has to wait a few extra days. I bought an amp and a cd player off adam, they took 2 to 3 weeks to arrive. I didn't ***** about it. You didn't see me posting on the forum making a big deal about things. Next time, maybe these people would get a reference check before doing business, that way, they know what to expect and what not to expect ahead of time. I could have told the man he wouldn't have gotten it within the week.

Told you he will come through. **** comes up just like i said. He is a good seller.

crybabys...

*me offers tissue to everyone*

OK sure he is a good guy and all. I'm glad this is all working out. Just look from the buyer's point of view. He has no clue if he is a good guy, bad guy, scammer, or whatever. He was just concerned no need for anyone to get upset.

I have been in that situation a few times, and because I didn't act quick enough on one I got screwed out of 575 bucks.

It's just really hard to trust people online. I'm sure 99.9% are legit but you only really hear about the 0.1% that aren't so it just seems worse.

Anyways, glad things are working out, now everyone can know that bumpin_blazer is a good seller //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

OK sure he is a good guy and all. I'm glad this is all working out. Just look from the buyer's point of view. He has no clue if he is a good guy, bad guy, scammer, or whatever. He was just concerned no need for anyone to get upset.
I have been in that situation a few times, and because I didn't act quick enough on one I got screwed out of 575 bucks.

It's just really hard to trust people online. I'm sure 99.9% are legit but you only really hear about the 0.1% that aren't so it just seems worse.

Anyways, glad things are working out, now everyone can know that bumpin_blazer is a good seller //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
BooLeaN is dead on. Plus, 5 days, who is doing the math around here. 2/17-2/26. How many days is that? Looks like 9. Not 5, but nine days. Once you stop hearing from somebody, you get nervous. Just to add, all of my pm's are read by him, and I still have no tracking number. But hopefully everything is cool, and will work out.

BTW, as a side note. Anybody saying that they waited 2-3 months, or 30 days, or any other long length of time. WHY? Was that your agreement with the seller? Most people agree to ship within 48-72 hrs of receiving payment. That is how Paypal makes it's money. If people were willing to wait a month or two for something, everybody would work via the mail system with money orders (which are trackable through the postal service). Just curious, never heard of too many people that were willing to wait 30 days- 2 months- 3 months. Well, I too, am glad things seem to be working out, and for the record, never bashed bumpin_blazer at all. Just curious as to who has my money!

Now all you *****es that dogged him can shut the fu(k up. I've dealt with him on more than one occassion, and everything worked out fine.
First off.......Phatillusion GET FUKD!!!! I notice you didn't stick up for him until after the fact!!! What's that like......I got your back................WAY BACK!

Second I'm not sure anyone really dogged him. People simply said "if he isn't cooperating (returning e-mails, PM's) Then don't give him any slack and file a complaint. Simple as that. I mentioned that I bought some things from him and I also said that the items I paid for did arrive.......Just way late

Orrrrrrrr we could all just settle down and hope the Canton's arrive quickly to their new owner //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

- Steve

I wasn't being a dick about it. All these people come on talking sh!t about someone not even knowing the circumstances. The man is probably getting a great deal, so big deal, he has to wait a few extra days. I bought an amp and a cd player off adam, they took 2 to 3 weeks to arrive. I didn't ***** about it. You didn't see me posting on the forum making a big deal about things. Next time, maybe these people would get a reference check before doing business, that way, they know what to expect and what not to expect ahead of time. I could have told the man he wouldn't have gotten it within the week.
man, thats pretty harsh

By the way, to all you guys going back and forth about this:

STILL NO TRACKING NUMBER!

Just thought everyone talking s*** about me posting to see who knows this guy would appreciate that. If you just want to b****, shut the f*** up! If you have something constructive to say, please post. I have no problem with bumpin_blazer, and haven't posted anything bad. Just want to know what is going on. Didn't know that that wasn't okay.

I respect people who have been on the forum for a long time, including Phatillusion and MattJ. However, I do not respect the tired antics of saying, "I told you so."

There's nothing to tell. We all knew Corsica pretty well here, and gee, he completely ripped somebody off. No reason to worry after a responseless 9 days? K. Business is business. Say a pizza boy's car breaks down, would it still be the reponsibility of the pizza place to inform the customer the pizza's going to be a bit late, or should the customer just say.. "It's been 4 hours, but I'm sure everything's fine".

too much *****ing around here

heres a tip if you want to avoid such troubles in the future go pay retail at a store.

then you wont have anything to ***** about.

Alright guys. Riddle me this for all of those defending, and telling me off, and saying people are busy. Here is the PM I had to send Adam earlier today (which he has been on since, and not read)

Adam,What the hell did you send me? You told me you were sending me a Canton component set in great condition with one of the midwoofers having a small dent. Here is what I got:

1 - Canton Comp set

Condition:

- 1 crossover is rattling parts on the inside and definitely will not work

- 1 midwoofer has 1 hole through the cone, 1 hole in the surround and over 10 large dents (in a 5.25" speaker)

- The other midwoofer has over 10 large dents

- both crossovers have wiring ripped out of them, still stuck in the hold downs. When uninstalled nobody unscrewed the wiring, just ripped them out

- you also told me you would send the mounting hardware to flush mount the tweeters, and I got no hardware whatsoever

Here is what I want:

A REFUND, and I will then ship this set back to you (if you even want it). I am saving this message, and will post it if I do not hear back from you. I can't do anything with this, and this is NOT what you told me you were going to send. Get back to me ASAP!

Thanks,

Bert
What do you guys think about that. That was sent at 11:08am, and he was on an hour later and did not read. Adam, if you read this, make GOOD on what YOU said.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.