• linkin park - reanimation

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • nelly furtado - like a bird

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Santana - Supernatural

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
lol.

no doubt's previous record "tragic kingdom" would be a better candidate IMO. the new one seems like it's a bit lacking in the midrange to be used for sq. and yes i own both records.

i second the recommendation on thirteenth step. awesome recording quality on the record. incubus' later stuff, especially the new one "a crow left of the murder" also has great recording on the softer, acoustic tracks...even going back to 11am or Drive...acoustic guitar that clean just screams for some great tweeters.

try some live recordings. if your staging is perfect and your bass is seemlessly integrated, it should sound like you're actually at the concert (provided it was recorded in 2 channels, and properly). great way to test the install.

here's a thought however... if someone (re: your target audience) cannot at least appreciate well recorded music if they don't like the music itself, how can they appreciate a great sound system?

i wasn't going to post at all judging from a lot of the responses in this thread but something is subliminally urging me to express myself on this online forum. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote
Oh and for when you go to the record store...Nelly's CD is called "Whoa Nelly", not "Like A Bird", although it does contain the song "I'm Like A Bird". Of course I've heard it, I'm Canadian. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yeah my fault, ment to put whoa nelly - hit hte submit button a lil too fast, as i was eager to see what people would vote for....

i just got a GOOD copy of hte nelly cd here..... anyone want it contact me on aol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...