Votes: 2 5.7%
  • linkin park - reanimation

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • nelly furtado - like a bird

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Santana - Supernatural

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
please explain how those of us who voted reanimation are in your words 'unwise'. if you have got a problem with linkin park's music then don't put it in your poll.
i'd be glad to...

ever heard of a good cd vs a good quality sound cd?

many people like cds for the lyrics or maybe the beat but i'm trying to get this for the quality the cd produces, meaning the way it all comes together....

people who are on that "level" will know what i'm talking about..... somethings just don't/can't be explained....

putting up linkin park will weed out those who just see a list and is like oh i like them so i'll pick them w/o even considering the other artists b/c its not 'their type of music' soooooo you seem to be one of them....

OH & I CAN DO WTF I WANT W/MY THREAD, just thought u'd like to know

these choices ****. screw the poll.
A perfect circle baby. - either album
If you don't understand the thread don't bother posting ok. He's not talking about certain bands.....he's talking about certain cds are recorded better than others. Regardless of WHO the artist is its the quality of the RECORDING itself that the poll is about.

Adam

actually instead of saying easy, spend a lil time reading posts before you say something.... b/c i already said what it was all about in the pevious threads

i know you dont want any outside suggestions here, but i really would strongly urge you to check out the new perfect circle CD. the reording quality is phenomenal on it, perfect high quality playback, and an excellent range of frequencies are present to really show off a good system.

out of the choices listed, i would probably go with santana, but i would also say that the soundquality of the perfect circle CD is a bit better IMO.

Have you ever even listened to the linkin park DVD-Audio disc for reanimation? Listen to that and tell me it wasn't recorded well and mixed even better.

Your list is crap and not even close to what most music industry professionals consider a sonically great album. If you want to slam people for not being on your "level" at least get yourself in check and realize how low of a level you're actually at.

If you want some suggestions for truly great sounding albums with masterful mixes and great mastering just let me know.

Peace.

Have you ever even listened to the linkin park DVD-Audio disc for reanimation? Listen to that and tell me it wasn't recorded well and mixed even better.Your list is crap and not even close to what most music industry professionals consider a sonically great album. If you want to slam people for not being on your "level" at least get yourself in check and realize how low of a level you're actually at.

If you want some suggestions for truly great sounding albums with masterful mixes and great mastering just let me know.

Peace.
how can my list be crap if its "MY LIST" if its something that i put there and want memebers to tell me which out of MY LIST is good then that's exactly what i'm asking. as you can see there is no option for 'none' on 'MY LIST'

i thought for this particular thread, the none option will be for those who are like you - who i would THINK wouldn't participate in this thread. So hopefully YOU can do that.

pls don't challenge me to what a 'professional' thinks is good music b/c we all have our own opinions but as stated,

if u don't like 'MY LIST' - IN WHICH I DEVELOPED TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS - make ur own one, bioatch

i know you dont want any outside suggestions here, but i really would strongly urge you to check out the new perfect circle CD. the reording quality is phenomenal on it, perfect high quality playback, and an excellent range of frequencies are present to really show off a good system.
out of the choices listed, i would probably go with santana, but i would also say that the soundquality of the perfect circle CD is a bit better IMO.
THANK YOU, I'll consider that maybe in a different senerio...

but generally the audience that i'm wanting these answers for is geared towards what's above... For this purpose i'd prefer them to hear something they are familar with (what's listed in the poll) so they can judge the quality of the product rather than the content (or focus on) of what the're listening to.

Have you ever even listened to the linkin park DVD-Audio disc for reanimation? Listen to that and tell me it wasn't recorded well and mixed even better.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif I could listen to that and tell you it was NOT recorded OR mixed better than any of these other albums. CDs and DVD-Audios are completely different formats. The DVD-Audio version of this album sounds better because its DVD-Audio. Do you even know what that format is?

CD - 44.1 khz sampling frequency

16 bit samles

DVD-Audio - 48 to 192 khz sampling frequency

24 bit samples

So you see thats like the apples to oranges comparison. So if you want to brag that album start your own thread and title it "better sounding DVD-Audio".

Sorry to litter your thread with this limitkid.

Adam //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Adam- I mentioned the linkin park dvd-a because it was mixed from the same origional recordings and masters that the CD is made from. 90% if not more of the modern day recordings are recorded at bitdepths and sample rates that far excede a normal CD's capacity. If you want to know what those numbers actually mean?

Anyways aside from that....

Limit... the only reason I even posted in this thread was because of the complete disregard you have for everyone else on this thread that has tried to offer suggestions for you (even the ones in the same genre). There is no need to haul off and unload on them. Its your thread you can say whatever you want and so can we.

I guess the only CD that comes to mind you might not shun for not knowing the artist is DMB-Under the Table and Dreaming, but if you really want to test your highs and see how musical they can be, look into some older recordings with the Tower of Power Horn sections.

You seem a little high strung... you doin ok?

Limit... the only reason I even posted in this thread was because of the complete disregard you have for everyone else on this thread that has tried to offer suggestions for you (even the ones in the same genre). There is no need to haul off and unload on them. Its your thread you can say whatever you want and so can we.

I guess the only CD that comes to mind you might not shun for not knowing the artist is DMB-Under the Table and Dreaming, but if you really want to test your highs and see how musical they can be, look into some older recordings with the Tower of Power Horn sections.

You seem a little high strung... you doin ok?
a little high strung, nah try a little pissed...

the choices of music aren't 100% for me but for the audience i'm going to be presenting my materials to...... so the suggestions for other albums won't do any good in this senerio, THUS the reason i didn't put an other category.

stick w/the options i listed and u'll be fine as far as answering my question... if u feel like just posting random things in which you have then feel free, i'm done w/your bullshyt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...