Votes: 2 5.7%
  • linkin park - reanimation

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • nelly furtado - like a bird

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Santana - Supernatural

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
i know you dont want any outside suggestions here, but i really would strongly urge you to check out the new perfect circle CD. the reording quality is phenomenal on it, perfect high quality playback, and an excellent range of frequencies are present to really show off a good system.
is this new APC cd called 'thirteenth step'? OT by the way.

vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote

i'd be glad to...
ever heard of a good cd vs a good quality sound cd?

many people like cds for the lyrics or maybe the beat but i'm trying to get this for the quality the cd produces, meaning the way it all comes together....

people who are on that "level" will know what i'm talking about..... somethings just don't/can't be explained....
Ummm warren, you posted this in your FIRST POST!!!!! kinda contradicts what you just posted....

best sound quality album w/ nice lyrics and smooths beats...

2nd post is referring to the albums that i listed.

1st post is referring to what i want to put together, using 1 of the albums listed then playing it in a high end setup

santana definetly best imo out of those...

i know you want to use one of those but as someone suggested earlier Dire Straits' cd "Brothers in Arms" is amazing as far as testing a system goes.

also i dont know if anyones heard it but Stanley Clarke's "Bass-IC Collection"has some of the smoothest rythyms youve ever heard, basically it jams.

a little high strung, nah try a little pissed...
the choices of music aren't 100% for me but for the audience i'm going to be presenting my materials to...... so the suggestions for other albums won't do any good in this senerio, THUS the reason i didn't put an other category.

stick w/the options i listed and u'll be fine as far as answering my question... if u feel like just posting random things in which you have then feel free, i'm done w/your bullshyt
Wow...a bit defensive. Where you abused as a child, or are you just an ass?

Again, though you don't want outside choices, Tool's Lateralus won a Grammy for the best production in an album and Rolling Stone called it the second best album of the year for 2001. Anything with Danny Carey at the helms of the drums should be worth a very good look, so look into some Tool and some Pigmy Love Circus, particularly Tool's "Ticks and Leeches." The last three minutes of that song are just phenomenal, a drummers delight. Justin Chancellor, Adam Jones, and Maynard James Keenan are all in the upper-echelon at what they do as well, and there is no main-streem band that is anywhere's near as talented or as harmonious as them. Before anybody goes and bashes me, get Lateralus. You'll understand. :thumbsupw

Wow...a bit defensive. Where you abused as a child, or are you just an ass?
i've read over 100 posts from limitkid and he's an ass in 99 of them. not to be rude but **** man lighten up, you only go around once.

i've read over 100 posts from limitkid and he's an ass in 99 of them. not to be rude but **** man lighten up, you only go around once.

Dammit you kids.......if I have to stop this car, so help me God.

Adam //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif

oh well.. now i see where john got it from.. in due time you'll become one too so kiss it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/moon.gif.9d317aec3339ffe7fde0638df52c628a.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...