Calling all cerwin vega fanatics

Is Everyone kind of fedup with people comments on the same subs over and over and ove..i personally hate re,adire i think they are overated subs for Amateurs.any way if anyone wants to speak about quality subs like infinity,idmax,cerwinvega,alpine,bostonacoustics. lets star this a much more sensible thread.... cmon we need to do this fo the name sake of good subs vs crap subs

RE over rated?

a 1600wrms sub playing with 3000wrms daily over rated?

you have no idea about subs.you are a victim of fancy logos and ads.

I am a musician so I feel that I can offer some insight.

Translation: im a playa, i know how it all be up in here

I've never heard a Cerwin-Vega product I was impressed with.

Translation: CV ain't tha bellz and tha whistlez off the hizzlez

One look at the magnet on a sub like the Brahma or XXX and if you didn't know it was serious, you now do.

Translation: the big round thingz on tha end of tha sub be blurt out mad powahz.

Since you have likely never heard an RE or Adire sub, how can you claim they cannot compete with all these companies who outsource their operations to so many build houses you have no clue what you're buying?

Translation: none. too many big words.

I think you got owned in this thread.

Translation: neuch!

no idiot they are not going out of business....thats like saying adire and re companies are making a profit....ha ha ha loser

no idiot they are not going out of business....thats like saying adire and re companies are making a profit....ha ha ha loser
Rearrange these two words into a well-known phrase: up shut. If it was the holiday season, I'd get the Dove of Peace to **** on your head.

Don’t you ever have a point to your posts beyond giving your fingers some exercise by dancing them randomly over the keyboard?

- Steve //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

uhm yea,they are.how about you read it on THE CERWIN VEGA WEBSITE DUMBSHIT.

RE and AA nnnneevverrr make a profit... which is why they have the money to come up with THE furthest excurting drivers to date, because ya know money comes from thin air..

In the worlds of Pete "Your father should have pulled out." and "You **** at life"

I heard Altecz singing along to his headphones........."breath in...breath out...breath in... breath out"

For one thing I will say I haven't heard any RE, Adire, or Magnums and have heard Vega's. However, you don't need to if you know anything of speaker design.

Look at their Q factors, (mechanical,electrical, over all)

Inductance

MMS

and oh yea, xmax.

I would love to own some RE's or Adire subs anyday. By the way I do own some Vega's and am ashamed for your ignorant comments.

Are you inbread, or are you naturally this stupid.

I think I hear your sister calling, she wants you to watch the baby while she sleeps with your dad. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cuddle.gif.bd1b29c179c0482f8313dbd790b74c94.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.