Calling all cerwin vega fanatics

Hey aren't you the guy who thought parachutes would be a good idea to take on a submarine ?
- Steve
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif

I think he was also the first one to put a screen door on a submarine.

I think I hear your sister calling, she wants you to watch the baby while she sleeps with your dad. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cuddle.gif.bd1b29c179c0482f8313dbd790b74c94.gif
HAHAHAHAHA

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif
I think he was also the first one to put a screen door on a submarine.
And the first one to put a winshield wiper on a submarine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

- Steve

hey this thread for non gay people only!! what are you guys doin here shouldnt you all be home humping each other and playing with yuh crappy subs.....re,adire must sponser youre remedial classes eh captain steve .***

And the first one to put a winshield wiper on a submarine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
- Steve
Or the guy who decided to sell hotdogs in a different amount than hotdog buns, or the .9 cents at the gas station. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

hey this thread for non gay people only!! what are you guys doin here shouldnt you all be home humping each other and playing with yuh crappy subs.....re,adire must sponser youre remedial classes eh captain steve .***
Your just angry because New York outlawed gay marraiges! It's alright though, we know your a ****, you don't have to be ashamed of yourself any longer!

youre right ny did ban gay marriages but i see it didnt stop DBfan187 and captain kirk eh i mean steve from living together

Is that an attempt to grow a beard, or are you eating a muskrat ?

I suppose I should have some sympathy for your handicap. You are obviously paralyzed from the neck up. If brains were electricity, you wouldn't have enough power to run the dynamo in a fire-fly's ass.

- Steve

youre right ny did ban gay marriages but i see it didnt stop DBfan187 and captain kirk eh i mean steve from living together
I'm not saying that you're gay, but last Christmas your mother found you with the top of the Christmas tree stuck up your ass and you screaming, "But mother, I want to be the tree fairy!" ...

- Steve ...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.