Dominick Iragi = SCAMMER

Well well well this is what happens when your like "hey buddy jo over there can build you a amp, send him a money order and he'll whip one up and mail it to you from his apartment...what the heck do you think is going to happen????

1 Go with someone like summit, jeggs etc.

2 now I have gone with a smaller company (i.e. only 1 location) but they had in excess of 100k in machinery (substantial $ investment in the business), at least 5 full time guys, advertising (regional), big professional back lit sign by the shop, website, uniforms, etc. etc. etc. And what did I get; a kick ass port and polish, deck, bore/hone and some other machine work done on an engine I was working on.

So if they don’t fit with 1 or 2 you are setting your self up to get fukd

supercharged, you also appear to know nothing about what is going on, so kindly move on until you get a clue about whats going on...

irragi had/has a reputation for building good alts. personally, i dont think he does, seeing as how the only alt i recieved from him that actually worked did far less than it was rated to do (even less than the stock alt did...), and even that alt only worked for a few short months.

people, PLEASE try to keep this on topic, quit posting stupid crap like supercharged just did... this is a negative feedback thread, not a "what should i have done" thread.

Scrw you, it is obvious this guy is a scammer...how many pages you need to prove that.

I'm just saying you fuk with these little single dude "shops" (and I reluctantly use that term) your risking this type of thing happening.

and no I don't know this situation, I wouldn't be dumb enough to get in this kind of situation, BUT I DO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON; as I would have just spent a extra bill or so to get a piece built by, or sold by, a reputable (see ESTABLISHED) place (see my other post).

so...RELAX

and before you call me stupid... remember who (i.e. you) gave up a chunk of cash only to end up with there c@ck in there hand, complaining about it on the internet

i really wish a mod would come in here and clean this up...

and all the little kids who dont know anything about what they are talking about (like above) would just stay out. we get it, you know everything there is to know, thats great.

Scrw you, it is obvious this guy is a scammer...how many pages you need to prove that.
I'm just saying you fuk with these little single dude "shops" (and I reluctantly use that term) your risking this type of thing happening.

and no I don't know this situation, I wouldn't be dumb enough to get in this kind of situation, BUT I DO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON; as I would have just spent a extra bill or so to get a piece built by, or sold by, a reputable (see ESTABLISHED) place (see my other post).

so...RELAX

and before you call me stupid... remember who (i.e. you) gave up a chunk of cash only to end up with there c@ck in there hand, complaining about it on the internet
summit or jegs.. they build 300 amp alts? never seen one from them;)

i really wish a mod would come in here and clean this up...
and all the little kids who dont know anything about what they are talking about (like above) would just stay out. we get it, you know everything there is to know, thats great.
i wish a mod would delete this. you already got your point across.. in teh group buy thread. anyone searching for "irragi" is going to come across it. we get it. you piss and moan about so many companies anyways.. if it wasnt for all the bad alts OTHER PEOPLE have had.. i woulndt believe a word of it;)

Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 14:42:22 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Roberto Medina" Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert

Subject: Re: GMC Safari Alternator does not fit

To: "Dominick Iraggi"

I sent you another E-mail with pictures and I stated it would not fit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif The harness on my vehicle also has 2 wires going into the alt and the alt you sent me has a single wire.Once again I tried and it would not fit.I'll attach the pics once again but in this E-mail.Thanks a lot for the help.

Dominick Iraggi wrote:

Did you try and mount it? I believe it will fit from the measurements we took here.

Roberto Medina wrote:

> Hey Dominick,it's been quite some time since I've had the alternator you sent me but I've yet to install it because I was running an Iceberg alternator but it's not up to par anymore because of a bigger install so I've had your alt sitting pretty in the box that you sent it to me in.Well,I had a couple questions on the alt you sent me.I'm not sure if I can ground it off the case anywhere or what but I think I can and also I'd like to know exactly what the harness that plugs into it does,if you don't mind enlightening me.The harness included with the alternator that you sent me is also different from the stock harness but I can splice the stock wiring because I'm sure that's why you had the butt connector on the end of the wire but I just wanted to contact you before I did anything because I don't want to mess anything up.At the moment you may think I'm an idiot but I just don't want to mess anything up and I'm not too knowledgeable about alternators,I know what they do but I just don't know how they do it entirely.I have plenty of pictures I'm attaching to this E-mail so hopefully you'll be able to point out what I can do/what to do.I have also measured the mounting bolt holes and it seems like your alt has about 1/8 to 1/4'' difference from center of the stock alt's bolt holes but it wasn't the most accurate measurement(I need a bigger caliper) so I can't really tell if it will fit.I'm not worried about the fitment though,I just wanted to talk to you before I tried to install it and messed something up,thanks a lot in advance.

>

> Dominick Iraggi wrote:

>

> Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I told you it wold click.

>

> Yours is the only Safari that can not use the CS-144 style case. We have a different case that does not use any brackets or anything like that. It bolts right up. All you need to do is connect the plug and run your 1/0g.

> I will attach a copy of a UPS label to return the alt you have now and I will ship the correct model as soon as the other one gets here. Please return all parts that came with the alt

>

> I apologize for all the hastle you have gone through.

>

> Thanks, Dom

I sent him 8 different pictures showing him how the 2nd alternator he sent did not fit even after he stated it would bolt right up. So I called him about it and Dominick said "Well with these sort of things you can't expect them to bolt right up." I said to myself "Wtf... didn't he tell me in Emails that it was a direct bolt on?" So anyways, he said to me to make a template and that he would cut me a bracket. So I called him and he then told me to fax the bracket but he only has 1(!?) phone line there at his shop(WTF?!) and that he'd hook up the fax machine and I could send it then. He never called me to tell me to send it so I sent him more messages and he has never responded and I tried calling and he dodged my calls a good hundred times(I'm sure he has caller ID). He never responded to further E-Mails so I eventually said to myself "**** him" and took care of his problem myself. I'm glad I purchased the alt with a lifetime warranty/1st new car swap out plan because I know he'll never honor it. So at the end of it all I made my own bracket out of 3/8'' thick steel. I never heard from Dom. I will never do business with him again.

Well my BBB complaint closed today without a response. Dominick will not return any of my phone call message's or emails. I believe he is screening my calls with his caller ID. I have called him 3 times alone today, and sent him yet another email.

Well my BBB complaint closed today without a response. Dominick will not return any of my phone call message's or emails. I believe he is screening my calls with his caller ID. I have called him 3 times alone today, and sent him yet another email.

Try using a payphone.

Question: Why do you have this guy's alternator listed in your sig? Not calling you out at all, hell it ***** that you gut stuck for $600, but I would not advertise for this guy if I were you.

Try using a payphone.
Not a bad idea, though I shouldnt have to. Also I dont think many if any other people have ordered an alt from him, from here in Oregon. So I think as soon as he sees the 503 area code, he'll ignore it anyway.

Question: Why do you have this guy's alternator listed in your sig? Not calling you out at all, hell it ***** that you gut stuck for $600, but I would not advertise for this guy if I were you.
Honestly never thought about it. :fixed:

Just got an email from Dominick. He apologized for everything that has happened in this transaction and says that he will have a shipping label, for the alternator he accidentally sent me, sent to me by email. He said that he sent me a shipping label by mail a long time ago, but I obviously didnt get it. I feel a ton better now that I heard from him and will feel even better when I get my alternator back.

Hopefully it goes good from here. I am just happy to hear from him. The last time I had heard from him by email was 12/07/07. I got ahold of him about 3 weeks ago by phone but it was a 5 minute conversation, basically asking what my addy, phone and email was.

Like I said earlier in this thread, I just want it all worked out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

hoss

5,000+ posts
imma genius. so **** it!
hoss
inside icetee, while he is inside seths sister
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies