Dominick Iragi = SCAMMER

See, this thread looks like it has served a purpose after all. BTW, I wonder what he has been telling the guy who paid for the alty that was sent o you by mistake.
I was told awhile back that he already sent the person another alternator.

^I agree. I'll never get the 6 hours back that it took me to make that bracket. It may have been more but I'm being conservative on the time. It wasn't easy that's for sure.

i really wish a mod would come in here and clean this up...
and all the little kids who dont know anything about what they are talking about (like above) would just stay out. we get it, you know everything there is to know, thats great.
not to rule out a mechanical installation error, but literally the only hook ups on the alternator are the three bolts that secure it to the block, the ground which goes over a terminal and a nut secures it, and a harness that only plugs into it in one specific way. so im pretty confident it was installed correctly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
i found it strange as well, but thats just a direct reflection as to the quality of his product and the amount of pride he takes in his work...
If you want the thread cleaned up I'd have a mod remove that statement. That does kind of make it sound like you installed it wrong and thats the reason its was DOA.

Don't know if it was a typo or not, but saying you hooked it up wrong is not helping your case any.

I've owned an iraggi alt in the past and had no problems with it. I went with mean green this time though from seeing the communications/delivery issues shown here as well as over at the SMD forum.

Great product + bad service = no buy

If you read hoss' post on other threads he has said so many different things about dom.His statements are all over the place, from he ***** to its all good.

Yeah maybe there was one bad unit, but dom did replace it and when hoss was able to get ahold of dom it seemed to be all worked out.

There are two sides to every story and unfortunatilly hoss has more time to make his problems known.

If you read hoss' post on other threads he has said so many different things about dom.His statements are all over the place, from he ***** to its all good.Yeah maybe there was one bad unit, but dom did replace it and when hoss was able to get ahold of dom it seemed to be all worked out.

There are two sides to every story and unfortunatilly hoss has more time to make his problems known.
he badmouths several companies:) some people just like to hate i guess:)

I finally decided on a decision. i also went with mean green alt after i seen this thread for the upcoming build. 300amp alt---- pricey,but atleast i am confirmed that i will get the product/reliability.

If you want the thread cleaned up I'd have a mod remove that statement. That does kind of make it sound like you installed it wrong and thats the reason its was DOA.
Don't know if it was a typo or not, but saying you hooked it up wrong is not helping your case any.

I've owned an iraggi alt in the past and had no problems with it. I went with mean green this time though from seeing the communications/delivery issues shown here as well as over at the SMD forum.

Great product + bad service = no buy
the battery was hooked up in the exact same fashion as the stock alternator was installed by ford.

If you read hoss' post on other threads he has said so many different things about dom.His statements are all over the place, from he ***** to its all good.Yeah maybe there was one bad unit, but dom did replace it and when hoss was able to get ahold of dom it seemed to be all worked out.

if you check the post dates on those posts, you would note how old they were, and that was when i was still trying to cooperate with dominick. he refused to honor a refund when he couldnt deliver the product that was promised to me (the consumer). he offered to repair it a few times, and that made me happy, until i realized that he still wasnt capable of repairing the item. then i asked for a refund, and he refused, even though he could never deliver the product that i paid for...

he badmouths several companies:) some people just like to hate i guess:)
i am still curious to know wtf you are talking about...

All this and the other stories makes me throw this right out the window. I must say though a buddy of mine bought one for an explorer and it was fine except for the external regulator i think. But he sent the piece to fix it. Still though bad feedback is almost a no sale right away.

I bought a 260amp "amputator" from him about 8 months ago for my 2001 Silverado...

Nothing but great service from him...got my alternator in 5 working days...packaged very nicely...bolted up perfectly...and has run like a champ and has been allowing my amps to see 14.2 volts at peak load ever since.

Sorry others have had the opposite experience with Dom.

Here's one for you. I'm not sure the exact reasons for this but my buddie's alternator that he got from Iraggi just blew up this weekend after working for only 2 months. I'm not sure of the cause though. I have an Iraggi 300amp alt that has been working for over a year but Iraggi's customer service is complete trash and I would NOT to business with him again if I had to.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

hoss

5,000+ posts
imma genius. so **** it!
hoss
inside icetee, while he is inside seths sister
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies