Help pleasee omg

I would stay at the exact same capacitance if i were going to replace that cap. Going lower would definitely be a no no and going higher might not do anything but it could make your amp do funny things too. Going higher than the rated voltage would be fine though. Any cap rated for the same voltage or higher with the same capacitance should do just fine. I'd recommend replacing any caps in parallel with that one as well. Also make sure you clean all of the electrolyte up that came out of that cap(the liquid) as it will start to corrode anything it might come into contact with if you leave it. I would use acetone( find it near the nail polish in any store). Acetone will work great for cleaning the solder contacts before and after soldering as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

When your battery runs low while playing music, the radio will make odd sounds. Charge the battery and when installed, play the music with the...
You indicate it was installed? Why did the installer not go over the settings with you? They didn't set everything up? What is the system? Did...
Question I have is Have you bought anything yet? Amp;? If not.. What vehicle and what is your budget for subs and amplifier,wiring kit and...
Just remembered, I have that same coaxial/comp set, BNIB, $245 shipped if you are interested. I have the matching coaxials, took these of the...
I had this same amp installed about 9 months ago with no issues whatsoever which make all this odd

About this thread

big_daddy234

10+ year member
big_daddy234
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from