Ride shotgun to 157.4db

so you need 10l7 to hit a 157.5 lol thats gay in europe there a sub called ground zero they are using 2 18s with 15,000 watts and hitting harder then that you jsut went and wasted a lot of money its not kool to have a shitlode of stuff it cool to have people under estiamte you system in a comp in this case you were way over rated lol

I wanted to be getting into the 150 mark with 2 15"s on 3k. I dont think that will happen after looking around //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I dont think his box is very efficent. I heard Clamshells have more cancelation, but to each his own.

Wow.. it's obvious who understands what is going on in the video, what it takes to do such a feat and who doesn't.
X2

This forum is filled with know-it-alls and idiots.

Thanks for the videos, i enjoyed them and know what it feels like to listen to music at that level.

so you need 10l7 to hit a 157.5 lol thats gay in europe there a sub called ground zero they are using 2 18s with 15,000 watts and hitting harder then that you jsut went and wasted a lot of money its not kool to have a shitlode of stuff it cool to have people under estiamte you system in a comp in this case you were way over rated lol
And there's people in europe doing 159's with 2 10's, one amp, and one battery. What's your point?

That's a dedicated burp vehicle, I highly doubt it can even play music, let alone hold that score for 30 seconds straight.

Reread this thread and get with the program, unless you want to end up like a couple of now-banned members.

And there's people in europe doing 159's with 2 10's, one amp, and one battery. What's your point?
That's a dedicated burp vehicle, I highly doubt it can even play music, let alone hold that score for 30 seconds straight.

Reread this thread and get with the program, unless you want to end up like a couple of now-banned members.
I thought it was actually MORE funny he didn't think we knew about GZ lol...

almost 160 on music is not impressive? jesus man. it takes cone area and power to get loud! you tell me how many guys can do 157.4 on music with low cone area? ohhh yea song got to be in the 43hz range too! hell you got some spl guys who cant burp that number @ that low of an hz. so saying its not impressive is an understatment! you have to hear and see taht blazer in person to appreciate it.
low cone area?? unless he's got reflective glass in there... im countin 24 12's

I thought it was actually MORE funny he didn't think we knew about GZ lol...
and that he thinks you need these secret GZ subs to be able to put up a big number. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.