Ride shotgun to 157.4db

I stopped reading after the part way down the second page.

All you MORONS that are posting all that **** are a bunch of TOOL!!!!

You obviously have no concept of what loud is.

You've got all these internet morons that think that the pair of 12s they got

in mommies Minivan is loud //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Neil has been in the game and industry before some of you were even born...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Hes also done more in audio than most of you can ever dream of.

With that being said keep pimping your broke ass systems LOSERS!

QUOTE=Beerdrnkr;6110647]Wow, I didn't know you could get banned for having an opinion that not everybody agrees with. On a side note, that ***** looks loud as hell.
me either and im sure its loud but does dood really have to cheese it up that much.

gave me a laugh though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Wow another grammatical superstar on CA.com again.

What does dood mean?? Pretty sure that isn't even a word and wtf does cheese it up mean??

Is this suppose to be sum new form of ebonics lol.

The short bus must have let out in this thread. Freakin tards running wild in here. If Bass Racing mid 57s ain't impressive then post up how many and who can beat that. Not burp higher but Bass Race higher and Street Beat guys metering in the kick don't count. The list will not be that long.
I can't believe some guys are actually stupid enough to even attempt to compare this to a burp vehicle. And modified vehicles at that. Freakin morons.
cause you know the site is full of those idiots that get big numbers in the KICK //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

these people are truly ignorant and moronic on here who have no concept of what a vehicle of this caliber can do and what it actually does...

cause you know the site is full of those idiots that get big numbers in the KICK //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
these people are truly ignorant and moronic on here who have no concept of what a vehicle of this caliber can do and what it actually does...
x10000000 on this statement. Just because 99.9% of people aren't louder than Neil doesn't mean at least some of know what we're talking about car audio wise.

I'd say there are more ppl here with numbers on the dash more than anything. What does it matter if someone does a huge number in Streetbeat, does it not make the car loud because of the organization they're competing in>

me either and im sure its loud but does dood really have to cheese it up that much.gave me a laugh though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

What does dood mean?? Pretty sure that isn't even a word and wtf does cheese it up mean??

its called blending in HAHAHA.its not a word foo,i just like getting you bothered.

can we say "panties in a wad"

me either and im sure its loud but does dood really have to cheese it up that much.

gave me a laugh though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
DUDE it's called having a good time! I thought that was the whole point of this hobby of ours. Going to shows showing people what your vehicle can do and have a good time hanging out with friends and others that enjoy this car audio stuff.

DUDE it's called having a good time! I thought that was the whole point of this hobby of ours. Going to shows showing people what your vehicle can do and have a good time hanging out with friends and others that enjoy this car audio stuff.
thats what i thought,untill i read this thread.looks more like a big **** little **** thing now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

like the reason i misspell things is also in the name of fun

its called blending in HAHAHA.its not a word foo,i just like getting you bothered.

No, im not bothered by any means. I just enjoy pointing out the lack of intelligence so many of you guys use in each post.

I understand blending in, but still wtf does "cheese it up" mean???

No, im not bothered by any means. I just enjoy pointing out the lack of intelligence so many of you guys use in each post.

I understand blending in, but still wtf does "cheese it up" mean???

cheese it up = tack it up.

can i not have fun too?

so what this thread is for is banning people. yup your ones that are a the tools for banning for a opion. not the ones posting in here. you are all so pathetic that you have to creat a thread to ban people. thats nice hope that works for ya and that just shows the mods are power hungry. come on this is a place for learing helping and selling and getting the audio equip they want or need not to show how powerfull you are and ban people. GROW UP AND STOP BEING STUPID

so what this thread is for is banning people. yup your ones that are a the tools for banning for a opion. not the ones posting in here. you are all so pathetic that you have to creat a thread to ban people. thats nice hope that works for ya and that just shows the mods are power hungry. come on this is a place for learing helping and selling and getting the audio equip they want or need not to show how powerfull you are and ban people. GROW UP AND STOP BEING STUPID
It's been said to many noobs that come here and complain about how this place is run... If u don't like how it's setup here and run by mods then leave. Trust me none of us here will miss ya, and you're really getting off on a good foot here by calling everyone pathetic and stupid. The second insult actually sent a tear running down my eye.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.