Ride shotgun to 157.4db

so you need 10l7 to hit a 157.5 lol thats gay in europe there a sub called ground zero they are using 2 18s with 15,000 watts and hitting harder then that you jsut went and wasted a lot of money its not kool to have a shitlode of stuff it cool to have people under estiamte you system in a comp in this case you were way over rated lol
take a look at how much those ground zero subs cost, then come back

Very nice score but that box has way to many phase issues with it.

Pay attention nipple-head... it's been brought up at least 3-4 times in the thread already //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

seriously RE XXX had nothing ever good to say and was usually wrong on alot of **** and he acted so high and mighty. his family had all this money, hes got all these subs and amps and blah blah.

seriously RE XXX had nothing ever good to say and was usually wrong on alot of **** and he acted so high and mighty. his family had all this money, hes got all these subs and amps and blah blah.
looking at your sig 149.9 @29hz...now thats impressive //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

well atleast this thread did accomplish two good things... banning Sound Around and RE_XXX.
thank god.

thanks!
Its also got Frost3(or whatever his name was), every single post he made would be like 5-6 lines long and would all be one drawn on sentence. No periods, comma, capital letter, etc. My 4 year old nephew has better grammatical skill than this idiot.

I also thought it was funny how he mentioned Ground Zero subs like we've never heard of them before. Like it was sum top secret group that only he knew about.

you forgot to mention the rd heavyweight was > all moofers (that he still owned btw)

Looks intense!

Never understood why people have to argue SPL number vs Music Numbers, Not even in the same ballpark.

I dig it! would like to sit in it for a demo!

well atleast this thread did accomplish two good things... banning Sound Around and RE_XXX.
thank god.

thanks!
Wow, I didn't know you could get banned for having an opinion that not everybody agrees with. On a side note, that ***** looks loud as hell.

Wow, I didn't know you could get banned for having an opinion that not everybody agrees with. On a side note, that ***** looks loud as hell.
It was more then just their opinions it was more aless them talking out of their asses on **** they had no idea on.

Laying claims of hey I can do this or I did that with no proof or witnesses. And talking **** about companies they have probably never worked with.

Atleast thats what I made it out to be.

QUOTE=Beerdrnkr;6110647]Wow, I didn't know you could get banned for having an opinion that not everybody agrees with. On a side note, that ***** looks loud as hell.

me either and im sure its loud but does dood really have to cheese it up that much.

gave me a laugh though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.