RONNIE PEAY... dont trust him..

well i got my money bak the 20th just to let people know.

its all good for me now. Good luck for you other people hope everything gonna turn out well, and thx for the support all.

well i got my money bak the 20th just to let people know.
its all good for me now. Good luck for you other people hope everything gonna turn out well, and thx for the support all.
thats why i still have this thing in the back of my head that im going to get my rims, if you ask for a refund, he usually will honor it

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i texted him, he said "ill call the shop to confirm"

im hoping for the best...i hope im not aiming too high..

yeah so my stuff was supposed to be here like a week ago...... didnt get it. here is the dialogue from email since i tried to get a refund.

-------------------------------------------------

phillip young wrote:

cool. how long is it going to take you? tryin to get this project finished.

----- Original Message ----

To: phillip young

Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 10:05:17 AM

Subject: Re: memphis

I'll let you know as soon as I have a definite date my friend....I know I've got some things about to come through so when they do I'll take care of this for you. Thank you and Be Blessed...

phillip young wrote:

a definite date to return my money? are you serious? exactly what type of operation are you running that you cant return my money to me right now? i need that money so that i can buy my amps ronnie. you need to do a little better than that. get back to me before the end of the day with some news thats a little bit better or im going to start filing claims. throughout this whole escapade i have been here waiting patiently, i havent been online bashing you like other people whos money you have and this is the type of response i get?

----Original Message----

To: phillip young

Subject: Re: memphis

Sent: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 09:19:18

That's not what I meant man. I have been waiting on refunds from shops and many other things myself. What people fail to understand is I was never making a profit at this. I was piecing things together for people that I wanted to join my club and as long as the sales were rolling everything kinda fell into place. As you can imagine when people started panicing b/c of lies spread sales stopped and people started asking for refunds. I don't have any extra money or you would have had your refund by now. I've got to wait for other money to be refunded to me first. I've got certain loans and other things pending that will come through but I don't have a definite date or you'd know. That's the truth so take it the way you want and proceed the way you want. Paypal has frozen my account so at this point the only other thing I can suggest is process a claim through them and I won't contest. Just hang in there with me and I will never leave you. I have learned most people don't want to hear the truth, they want to hear what they want to hear. I have been honest with you and I always will. Be safe and Be BLessed......................Stay in touch...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SQBubble

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
SQBubble
MTL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies