RONNIE PEAY... dont trust him..

my bank is wachovia. I suggest that all of you guys who are waiting for a product get in touch with your banks and ask for a chargeback. it will be a lot better if you have filed with paypal already. my bank suggested i go ahead and do that, but by the time i had filed my paypal claim the next day my money was refunded. I hope that they really nail this guy. i only invested 450 dollars into him. i feel bad for all you guys with over 1k, 2k's invested.
i deal with a small bank, nothing like bank of america, wachovia, etc....i hope they can do this for me....im gonna file a claim today, and mostly likely contact them tomorow, im at work today until they are closed..

ive got 600 invested though

It means you probably arent getting a **** thing.

Even if he DOES by some crazy miracle come through for all these people, hes still a scum bag for everything hes done/ the amount of time hes taken

I got $1,100... I Emailed him today and asked if my rims came in.. he sadi No but he's workin on it.. IDK what that means
it means hes still lying to you, as he is me about my rims.

im gonna be calling my bank after work...i cant wait any longer for this ****, the tires on my Mini are about to blow, i need new tires ASAP.

ive decided im just gonna paint the stock rims black (or powder coat them)

so it is what it is....he can deal with my bank, and if he doesnt pay them, i hope they arrest his ass

same here man..somebody call his ass... Im at work lol
Casey (kickinaudio) on flspl.com is talking to him now, acomplishing ABSOLUTLY nothing. all this guy does on the phone is babble on and on and tell u what u wanna hear, and thats it. im gonna call him after work and tell him ive contacted the police, paypal, and my bank, and see what he does.

his day shall come.

expecially from the dude the dropped 6k on him for some 26's....im sure hes more pissed than any of us, and he has the right to be. 6k is hella money

pretty nice thread over on realm on this, check it out if you're there.

I also have 666 posts... umm well.

agh dam Ronnie

ic3vs3.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SQBubble

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
SQBubble
MTL
Start date