RONNIE PEAY... dont trust him..

----Original Message----

To: phillip young

Subject: Re: memphis

Sent: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 09:19:18

That's not what I meant man. I have been waiting on refunds from shops and many other things myself. What people fail to understand is I was never making a profit at this. I was piecing things together for people that I wanted to join my club and as long as the sales were rolling everything kinda fell into place. As you can imagine when people started panicing b/c of lies spread sales stopped and people started asking for refunds. I don't have any extra money or you would have had your refund by now. I've got to wait for other money to be refunded to me first. I've got certain loans and other things pending that will come through but I don't have a definite date or you'd know. That's the truth so take it the way you want and proceed the way you want. Paypal has frozen my account so at this point the only other thing I can suggest is process a claim through them and I won't contest. Just hang in there with me and I will never leave you. I have learned most people don't want to hear the truth, they want to hear what they want to hear. I have been honest with you and I always will. Be safe and Be BLessed......................Stay in touch...[/i]

no extra money?

waiting on refunds?

LOANS???

...and as long as the sales were rolling everything kinda fell into place...

pretty much confirms he was using the money he got paid and trying to flip it to make more money!!!

no he wasnt silly he was building the GREATEST CAR STEREO CLUB OF ALL TIME have fun dealing with my bank ronnie, those guys are about as gangster as the godfather pt. II
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

"Just hang in there with me and I will never leave you. I have learned most people don't want to hear the truth, they want to hear what they want to hear. I have been honest with you and I always will. Be safe and Be BLessed......................Stay in touch..."

Did he think you guys were dating? jk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif glad you got your money back!

what did you tell your bank? what bank you deal with? im gonna have to contact mine, cuase i sure as hell aint waiting on paypal or Ronnie's ass to come through. he told me "the rims were supposed to come in today" (yesterday, the 27th) and they didnt, so im all pissed, and hes like "well i gotta call the shop monday and see why they didnt come in and when theyre supposed to come in"

he couldnt ask that while he was "on the phone" with them yesterday? i catch him in his own lies.

same story I got.. Maybe they really didnt come in.. Imma wait and see what the story is by Wed before I act.. This may be the truth seein that everyone got the same message.. Hell If i get my cash back imma just have the money cuz I aint got the rest of the rim package price...I would just be here for 2 more months waiting to save up

----Original Message----

That's not what I meant man. I have been waiting on refunds from shops and many other things myself. What people fail to understand is I was never making a profit at this. I was piecing things together for people that I wanted to join my club and as long as the sales were rolling everything kinda fell into place. As you can imagine when people started panicing b/c of lies spread sales stopped and people started asking for refunds. I don't have any extra money or you would have had your refund by now. I've got to wait for other money to be refunded to me first. I've got certain loans and other things pending that will come through but I don't have a definite date or you'd know. That's the truth so take it the way you want and proceed the way you want. Paypal has frozen my account so at this point the only other thing I can suggest is process a claim through them and I won't contest. Just hang in there with me and I will never leave you. I have learned most people don't want to hear the truth, they want to hear what they want to hear. I have been honest with you and I always will. Be safe and Be BLessed......................Stay in touch...[/i]
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

----Original Message----

That all sounds pretty reasonable to me. Can we close this thread now?

Interesting thread, certainly full of alot of BS on his part. Backorders? Waiting for things to arrive? I know of some of the things that some people ordered first hand and they were not/are not backordered and shipping time ANY where in the US is no longer than a week.

Some of these prices that Ive seen .. 45% off of DEALER COST .. sorry folks aint gonna happen. As a volume dealer myself as well as 'dealer accomodations' these products just simply do Not go that low.

my bank is wachovia. I suggest that all of you guys who are waiting for a product get in touch with your banks and ask for a chargeback. it will be a lot better if you have filed with paypal already. my bank suggested i go ahead and do that, but by the time i had filed my paypal claim the next day my money was refunded. I hope that they really nail this guy. i only invested 450 dollars into him. i feel bad for all you guys with over 1k, 2k's invested.

Im wondering what he does for a living that hes ALWAYS "on the road"

Im a mobile install/delivery guy with a huge coverage area, and drive sometimes upwards of 2300+ miles a week, and still find plenty of time to get on.

Unless hes an over the road trucker...i dont understand why he cant get to a computer and respond to these people and threads (and not just e-mail)

Either that, or hes taken a LONG vacation with all the money he robbed from you people

ok im beyond pissed at this point. he told me monday he would call me or text me and let me know, and ive texted him 3 times, and no reply. i want my ****ING rims or my money back NOW!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SQBubble

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
SQBubble
MTL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies