RONNIE PEAY... dont trust him..

yea alot more i figure.....i got his address, phone number i can find out alota info...but it's funny....the address on the boxes that he ships **** out has the correct town but when you get on whitepages.com and type in his telephone number it's a different ****in address
If you have his name and a friend as a cop your golden

i dont no if there's alot that they can do .....outa their juristiction or h/e u spell it lol

i really dont want my family gettin envolved if i cant my dad's ****in crazy and in reallly bad health and his motto is "what they gonna do, send me to the pen for the rest of my life, that may only be like a few more days" and well i jsut dont want my family in my buisness i only told one brother and told him not to tell anyone else in the family..he tryed to call ronnie but he didnt answer so my bro left a message ...instead of ronnie callin him back he emailed me and tryed to explain everything again and told me to tell my bro if he wanted to talk to ronnie then to have him call back...when my brother called back no answer...go figure

I'm sorry to say this, but you guys have to give this up. The only possible way you can get a refund or what you ordered is if he is able to con enough people to finance your deal. That isn't going to happen, this guy has burnt every bridge he has - every forum is full of this clown and nobody will give him any more money or chances.

This is a tough lesson, but every con depends on the greed of the mark. File complaints with the cops where he lives and get on with your lives. He'll either get locked up or somebody will put a bullet in his brain - either way, you are SOL. This is a lost cause. Stop embarrassing yourselves by continuing to hope for the best and think he is anything but a low life, petty criminal.

yup if you keep sitting around and waiting you're a fool.. Contact the police in his area cause filing papyal claims is not going to get you anywhere.. There is something that can be done about this.

If you just take it up the ass then ronnie wins

all i know is it ***** being scammed....i ordered this HU while i was still in school so that i could have a nice HU for summer and whatnot...i go back to school in two weeks with no product or refund in sight

I was refunded both times, yet they were before either ronnie threads were started on here. First time, took him about a week to get my refund then sent it western union, second time.. 4 days.. because after the first day I asked.. I filed a chargeback with the bank until ronnie paid me back. He done so promply then broke communication with me. Good riddence, was a waste of my txt msgs much less time.

well i ****ed up casue i payed with someone elses paypal and **** cause at the time i didnt have one...and they got a small time bank and i dont think they can do anything......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SQBubble

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
SQBubble
MTL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies