RONNIE PEAY... dont trust him..

He's Got A Thousand Doallers Of My Money!!!! Same Thing Just A Run Around...been Waitin Since May....dont No What I Can Do I'm Just A College Student Tryin To Get A Deal And Some Guy Comes Alont And Basically Steals All My Savings I Only Ordered My Two Memphis 4kw's In Order To Sell Them So I Can Pay For This Semesters Tuition.....my Brother Is A Cop And I Gave Him Ronnie's Phone Number To Call Him But Ronnie Wont Answer His Calls So My Brother Left Him A Message I Filed A Internet Fraud Charge But Heard Nothing...paypal Cant Help Cause It Is Been Over 30 Days...(mabey That's Why The Initial Waitin Period Is 5 Weeks) I Just Need My Thousand Back So I Can Go On About My Life..i Am Not Able To Enrole Inschool This Year Due To Lack Of Funds...if He Aint Gonna Refund Me I Wish He Would Just Tell Me Instead Of Stating That's He's Workin His Ass Off To Get Me My Money Back...i Asked Him What Happened To The Actual 1000 That I Sent Him ..if He Bought My Amps With It And Asked For A Refund Then They Would Give It Back..but It Seems Funny That As Soon As I Asked For My Refund He Never Mentioned The Amps Or Anything...that's Funny Cause I Told Him If They Came In To Go Ahead And Send Them Casue I Could Make More Money Off Of Them Than 1000.....i Will Get My Money Back One Way Or Another..i Hope It's Just By A Refund!!!!!!! As For You Guys Who He Has Like 2 And 3g's From I Feel Your Pain!!

haha dukes told me he loved me today in an e-mail "im working for you cause i love you"

well check out how i feel below...

i told him if i dont have tracking number tomorrow im going to my bank...he said hes got big things coming....if everyone else hasnt realized its just a runaround...over and over...nothing will ever come...i have come to accept this now

this is the email that i got today

No word on refunds but I do have something major pending that I should have personally in 5-6 biz days. Until then everything else I'm just up in the air day to day so I'll know tomorrow. Man, I've had about 5 people back out on sales all together and that would have been more than enough to get your radio out. Just gonna keep praying man and we'll get this handled.....Thanks man..

if i dont have my money in 2 weeks i'm takin a road trip
Dude if you did that i bet you could get funding from ppl on here

I would even pitch a little

ppl who have several grand invested in him would probly give you a generous funding to take a roadTrip to his house

Nice sig.. I have never got ahold of him thru phone calls but have prolly 100 emails my self.. Why cant he just say whats happening in 5-6 bizness days? Maybe a lil info would console the angry mob ... and wtf will he know tomorrow?

oh the phone he's just like "man i got this local **** poppin right now and i got like 5 investors bout to come through and i will have ur money, he cals me family and **** and talkes bout never stop tryin to help accomplish their dream and ****" he was gonna refund me my money one day and he called and said they put his paypal on freeze...i will show yall some emails but i dont no how to post them in a thread so i will just half to coppy and paste

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SQBubble

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
SQBubble
MTL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies