RONNIE PEAY... dont trust him..

what method are you gonna use to get ya money back?/ and watch out for his elite team of attorneys lol.. I'd toss some gas money your way! but make sure someone has all this on Video

i dont have a way to black out stuff on this laptop so i wont post the screen shot right now, but i will later...here is what i got in text

"I know of people that have been longer than 60 days so see if your bank or credit card company will allow it. If not, I got something my bank is working on for me and within 5-6 biz days I'll know about that.....I got you covered man just keep hanging in with me im working for you because i love you. That's my word....."

wow..yea this is love...nut stomping, money stealin, no product deliverin, repudiated love...

i dont think he likes to talk on phone...if someone catches him off guard on phone he cant just sit there and think up of something like he can on emails..some times i call him and dont answer then he will text me and say he's on the road what do i need....well last time i checked it's alot more ****in dangerous to text while driving than talk on the phone.....once again tryin to think of excuses

i told him if i dont have tracking number tomorrow im going to my bank...he said hes got big things coming....if everyone else hasnt realized its just a runaround...over and over...nothing will ever come...i have come to accept this now
Should I refrain from the inevitable " I told you so.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif "?

lol yeah I heard about a 10k loan from somewhere.. we'll see man.. I just want my rims man.. I'd rather have the product than refund.. hell $800 wont buy me new rims/tires then I got another $300 on some 16in rims only.. I have been the most patient guy he knows

i think the i told you so's are un needed really...this is a major deal, lots of hurt pockets and feelings, its dick like to rub salt in the wound...people laughing at us on ROE, FLSPL, TERM, CAJ, Here, i mean, ****, this was one of the better "scams" out there...

Sent : Friday, July 27, 2007 8:58 PM

To : Justin Noel

Subject : Re: 2 smemphis 4ks

| | | Inbox

I understand that.....You've got to tell your brother that you would have got 3600 dollars worth of amps for 1000......It's not like we didn't have to make up the difference. That is the key in all of this. That's like if someone came up to me now and gave me 2100 dollars they could get 2 amps asap. We don't have to make up the difference. The 4 week time frame was in place to allow us time to make up the difference but when online sales stopped and people wanted refunds that affected the process as well as other people trying to say goods were stolen so amps had to be rechecked. Anyway, I will get you your money as soon as my refunds come back to me or you can still get amps once the other things are straightened out. It's just a matter of do you want to wait or not. I am doing everything to help ya man but you've got to believe that or all of our emails and things are for nothing......Now do you want me to send you the MM2000.1 or not? If so, I need your mailing address again. People still don't understand I was never in this for the money and that's why I wasn't making a profit. This was about making the car club strong and building a sense of family. No one still gets that and thinks I'm a millionaire that doesn't want to follow through. The people I wanted to help are the people that crippled me but I will still rise through the grace of GOD. Now if you want me to talk to your brother then that's cool but before you do that you need to explain to him all the oprions and things you had up front and the fact I have nevered denied the fact we will get you your money. It's like you guys want to blame me for something that I already have accepted responsibility for. I'm just trying to get to the solution asap. Thank you for understanding and get at me when you can......

well i aint tryin to say that' i'm all big and bad or no **** like that but noone ****s me outa money
ahh hell no i wasnt thinking that im sure a road trip has crossed just about every persons mind that has over 1G invested

according to someone else he is taking out a loan...squaring up with everyone...then stopping all this madness
That would be great

But **** i was thinking he had around 10k of ppls money it almost seems like he has more

all i really gotta say is...

product_rwah.jpg

and

vaseline.jpg

yea alot more i figure.....i got his address, phone number i can find out alota info...but it's funny....the address on the boxes that he ships **** out has the correct town but when you get on whitepages.com and type in his telephone number it's a different ****in address

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SQBubble

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
SQBubble
MTL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies