The Official Type R Thread

Do you post anywhere besides type r threads? Do you work alpine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif?
LOL, alpine is one of my manufacturers, i work in a audio shop with my boy....we do'z da alpine. and memphis, and pioneer premier, and hell what ever else you can hink of, i enjoy the game.....peace

LOL, alpine is one of my manufacturers, i work in a audio shop with my boy....we do'z da alpine. and memphis, and pioneer premier, and hell what ever else you can hink of, i enjoy the game.....peace
for some reason i definitely doubt you work at an audio shop.

for some reason i definitely doubt you work at an audio shop.
hello soft guy, how r u today?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif you are to funny man, u know how much of a JACKAzz u make yourself look like.....even the other guy in the post said so.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Who cares if he works at an audio shop or not.. It still won't justify how he was bragging about a 152.7 in a port.

I work at Wal-Mart and I sell Sony Xplod and Lightning Audio equipment. w00t.

Who cares if he works at an audio shop or not.. It still won't justify how he was bragging about a 152.7 in a port.
I work at Wal-Mart and I sell Sony Xplod and Lightning Audio equipment. w00t.
i know man! how did we do that??? man those R'z are nasty

y do i second that? Maybe the "do'z da alpine" in his "boyz" garage
i know what u can be the second to do....if you like blowpops then your in.....you can doubt me all you want ...bimma man, or whateva that is.....like lil jon say , "I dont GIve a F".......now sukk on that:laugh: u guys are hilarious man....

i know man! how did we do that??? man those R'z are nasty
If you were a such a pro installer, you'd know how you did it... cuz it would be almost all in the install.. not the woofer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.... Not to say you don't work at a shop, cuz honestly you would fit in with most the local shop employees we have //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif(as much as you push a single product)........oh and btw I am no alpine hater do not get me wrong I have a couple 1241s and a 1222d(granted I haven't had time to put it in a proper box because I just got a new truck and haven't had time to build a dam box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif. All I am saying is don't make every1 of your posts about type rs and quit trying to persuade everyone on here that the type r is for them(everyone).

If you were a such a pro installer, you'd know how you did it... cuz it would be almost all in the install.. not the woofer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.... Not to say you don't work at a shop, cuz honestly you would fit in with most the local shop employees we have //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
umm dude....that was a sarcastic remark fool......lol i never said i was a pro installer....u did....

i know what u can be the second to do....if you like blowpops then your in.....you can doubt me all you want ...bimma man, or whateva that is.....like lil jon say , "I dont GIve a F".......now sukk on that:laugh: u guys are hilarious man....
wtf did you say??? speak at least 50% english man

pro installer = works at an audio shop....
hahaha u comment got erased u fool , you dont post stuff like that on here, and what , ...was i supposed to get offened cuz you called me a N*****? u got a long way to go fool....anyways audioshop =my uncle and best freind works there and i get SH** for dirt cheap.....thats what it means dummy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.