UPS=Awesomness PICS

I just hacked his photobucket, wait till I post what I found. he will never show face again. hint, he is not who he say he is.

dude, your lame as fvck... zero life. who gives a fvck what you found? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Well, what did he find?

i hope he hacked in... he just admited to everyone that he broke the law. can we say perma ban... arrest? real easy to track ip addy's. straight jackass!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

i hope he hacked in... he just admited to everyone that he broke the law. can we say perma ban... arrest? real easy to track ip addy's. straight jackass!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Quit throwing out words like you know what they mean.

Man, some people really are an epic failure.
and you?

20,000 post= ZERO LIFE

CONGTRATS ON ACHIEVING ULTIMATE POPULAITY ON A CAR AUDIO FORUM....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

you have the epic situation... not me. i am wealthy, get my dick ****** by a different broad every night, and you need to wash the lotion off your hands

again... go work-out
when i read this all I can think is your trying to say you buy hookers

you have the epic situation... not me.[1] i am wealthy, [2]get my dick ****** by a different broad every night, [3]and you need to wash the lotion off your hands

again... [4]go work-out
1. Wealthy people have nice Firearms not cheap knock off AKs,wealthy people dont store ammo in a old army ammo box.you sir are not wealthy so please dont lie about it.(imo wealthy people make 100K a year)

2.********,trailer trash and 10dollar wh0res dont count.

3.You need to wipe the mayo off your c0ck, How was prison anyway?

4. What is up with you wanting guys to go work out?Is that the only thing in prison you got to watch while sticking your divk in a jar of mayo so its the only thing that turns you on? seriously wtf?

it's a different car.... a 2006 tahoe. the dash is too low and uneven. i was asking about beyma and you throw out morel. i didn't what you were talking about. i have piccolo's in my trl. very nice tweets. now... what were you trying to recommend with that system?
Morel Supremo's was what I was "trying" to recommend. Actually I DID recommend them, it was you who was apparently trying to figure out what a Morel is.
There is no greater burn than the self-imposed burn of posting squirt guns on the internet as part of your 'gat' collection.

Wow as screwed up as this thread is, nice amp OP. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Also, Krunchy, get a real AK. Here I'll even get a pic and show you what a real AK looks like.

Of all the guns, and squirt guns, he posted, everyone is most interested in the shittiest gun. AK's **** balls, even the 'good' Russian versions. Its one step up from an SKS.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.