UPS=Awesomness PICS

Here's a tip. If you are showing pics of stuff you own so as to brag that you own it, don't show old pics of stuff you already sold to another forum member. Might as well pull an archive pic from ID's website.
I didn't realize we ever liked each other much.
double pwnt.

you stuck up for BEELZEBUB in the past....

BEELZEBUB=ME //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
and now that you have made an ass of yourself with yet ANOTHER screen name, time to make a new one.

I love paper cones. They're tasty. I love prefab boxes in my bed, and in my ext cab. I love expensive systems, so expensive I cant afford quality enclosures for my paper moofers.
If that is an attempt to mock paper cones, that's a pretty silly argument to make. Maybe Im misunderstanding you...?

I know who you are. How many pairs of used IDQ 8's you think Ive purchased from forum members? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Id probably stick up for you here too, as I dont mind a little clean trouble-making. But ahowing off guns and crap like some kind of fool? Come on man, you sound like you are old enough to know better than this crap.
Some people never mature.

Some people have nice things to make up for something small.

Honestly, that install..........with all the high end **** looks pathetic! Hell, lets go spend tons of money on some nice stuff, all to make it look like I threw it in and where ever it landed it landed.

Really, get a grip on life bro. You cracked on some young dudes amp, which by the way is a nice amp for being on a budget.

We have all been there, so quite acting like your **** don't stink!

PS, my tattoo artist has tattoo's as nice as those, but is hard to get out and about when there are so many good tattoo artists out there. So get off your dudes dick, because honestly I don't think you care about the tatts.

ignorant kids here.... i talk trash, but my system will make your ears *** vanilla shake...
So why do you have a thread asking what to do with your front stage due to not being able to fit horns?
Im confused. Sometimes you appear/act as though you have great knowledge in the car audio field, the next moment you are asking what Morel Supremo means in your 'what tweeter should I run' thread.

I didn't look closely... did you really post pics of squirt guns dude? lol?

do you're research dumbass...
OMG it's one thing to misspell **** from time to time but for ****s sake learn how to use:

they're, their, there.

1. Use there when referring to a place, whether concrete ("over there by the building") or more abstract ("it must be difficult to live there").

* There is an antique store on Camden Avenue.

* The calculus books are over there on the floor.

2. Use their to indicate possession. It is a possessive adjective and indicates that a particular noun belongs to them.

* My friends have lost their tickets.

* Their things were strewn about the office haphazardly.

3. Remember that they're is a contraction of the words they and are. It can never be used as a modifier, only as a subject (who or what does the action) and verb (the action itself).

* Hurry up! They're closing the mall at 6 tonight!

* I'm glad that they're so nice to new students here.

Just ****ing read that and learn. How the **** are we supposed to believe you have all this expensive **** when it's obvious you didn't even graduate high school?

So why do you have a thread asking what to do with your front stage due to not being able to fit horns?
Im confused. Sometimes you appear/act as though you have great knowledge in the car audio field, the next moment you are asking what Morel Supremo means in your 'what tweeter should I run' thread.

I didn't look closely... did you really post pics of squirt guns dude? lol?

it's a different car.... a 2006 tahoe. the dash is too low and uneven. i was asking about beyma and you throw out morel. i didn't what you were talking about. i have piccolo's in my trl. very nice tweets. now... what were you trying to recommend with that system?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.