UPS=Awesomness PICS

it's a different car.... a 2006 tahoe. the dash is too low and uneven. i was asking about beyma and you throw out morel. i didn't what you were talking about. i have piccolo's in my trl. very nice tweets. now... what were you trying to recommend with that system?
why do you have to quote yourself?

Hmmm, typical CA people's, a guy post pics of his amp on a car audio forum, people begin to bash him, strange!

This is a car audio forum, what do you guys expect to see here, I like seeing pics of peoples stuff, even if its stuff I dont like.

To the OP, congratulations on your new equipment! What we have here is typical CA members hating, please ignore.

And post more pics once you get your stuff installed!

you have something to say about everyone on here but fail to realize your own situation

you have the epic situation... not me. i am wealthy, get my dick ****** by a different broad every night, and you need to wash the lotion off your hands

again... go work-out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.