2006 Mustang GT Droptop (with pics)

idk y all u guys are complainin about it. if he wants to pay a shop to do it and get all of his gear so be it. not everyone wants used stuff from caraudio.com that may or maynot make it to their house. He has warrantys on all his stuff i assume. he has some very nice gear. he has the money to do it so he did. maybe he dosent have the time to install it or he just didnt want to. he seems VERY happy as would i to have such a beautiful car with a rockin system. CONGRATS to you man. sorry just had to say that.

TBH
You would have turned more heads if you actually did the install yourself.

Basically this is similar to a guy going to a hot rod forums and saying 'Hey look what I bought off ebay.'

Though you did state that you did research most of your items before the actual installation.
I wanted to, I really did, but I really didn't wanna screw it up. I tried to finish it and fix the crappy install but after I blew up a woofer from a set of Z6s with a test tone while setting gains, my wife told me to go ahead and let the pros handle the job. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif So I decided that if I was gonna get it done, I was **** sure not gonna put it in the hands of another crappy shop, thus enter Speakerworks.

i loveee the red seats, sick as hell, props for the manual tranny and props for the double din, i want one of those so bad
Me, I wanna get another car with a single DIN unit just so I can wrap it around an Alpine IDA-X001. That is a secksy unit even if it doesn't play CDs.

Oh and I made the auto tranny mistake with my last Mustang. Was too used to driving in LA where it ***** to have a manual in traffic jams. But where I live now, I hardly see any traffic. If I have to go to LA, I take the wife's car.

CONGRATS to you man. sorry just had to say that.
Thanks dude, I knew what I was getting into posting it in this forum. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

I am just sad I didn't get a single comment on the EJECT button... The lone thing *I* installed. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

hey man, that car looks great and i completely understand why you paid that much. Peace of Mind! And I hope to be able to take a car to Speakerworks one day. Even if I do live in the Chi.

Hey don't read all the negative comments for what they are. The people that did leave a negative comment is because you spent so much money that we don't have :p...

That is a sick ride, and I hope you enjoy it bro. Also that red leather and double din is so clean. Hit me up if your in the Texas area, any time soon I'd like to take a look at that thing in person and listen to it.

Well, after nearly a year since first buying the car, system is fully installed, fully tuned and sounds fully freaking awesome. Big thanks to Speakerworks in Orange, CA for their outstanding job at re-doing a really, really bad install that I had done at a cheapo shop. Folks, it's been said a million times but still remains true: You get what you pay for.

But first, I gotta finish paying off what you see here.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif
wheres the rest?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.