2006 Tiburon Setup?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Alex FX4
10+ year member

i looking into a setup for a new tiburon. i have one in my ranger thats decent. dual 150 watt rockford 12's and average kenwood speakers / hu/ eclipse amps...

but i want a good reliable setup here. Also note i have slight ocd about this stuff. Anyways i want good quality like JL or Alpine or really whoever as long as its good. Quality over power for sure so i dont have to push 2000 watts on the subs. really anything around or above 500 would be good. I want dual subs and no bigger than 12's. speakers watts dont matter much they just need to sound good and can be powered by an amp with all amps fed by hu.

The sub enclose i have has 1.1 cubic feet of space per sub. 2.2 total but they are sealed off from each other. It is sealed as well.

Thanks, Alex

dont know what your asking for but what you do have is fine .

if your tryin to get rid of the whole complete system i would suggest any pioneer radio with preamp out 5volt. 2 alpine type S in a common seal box. an amp enough to power them. and another amp 4 channel for the mids and highs. then mess with the equalizer on ur radio and u should be set.

I want something a little louder. the rockfords aren't that loud. could sealed box with too little air space cause that? Also things distort at higher volume with it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.