6 channel amp with only 4 RCA outputs from the head unit

perfect that's what I was hoping to hear. Funny part is I have the stuff to do it the opposite way by using the splitter at the head unit. 1m to 2f then running a total of 6 RCAs. Guess that's kind of backwards but sounds like the same thing.

Yeah you can but I was hoping to separate the front 2 speakers from the 4 rear. This is on a boat and the 2 bow speakers can sometimes be annoying to the people sitting up there when things are louder. so with this y adapter plan i think the fader will work properly?

Yeah you can but I was hoping to separate the front 2 speakers from the 4 rear. This is on a boat and the 2 bow speakers can sometimes be annoying to the people sitting up there when things are louder. so with this y adapter plan i think the fader will work properly?
You can do that w/o y cables.

Set it to the 4 ch mode. That will either have 1/2 on it's own and 3/4/5/6 together or the other way around.

Just figure out which two channels operate independently and connect those to the bow speakers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.