audio system for honda fit

I personally say go with some raw drivers like the one guy mentioned already from Parts Express.

I have used them quite a bit and perfer them over main stream comps....I have used various mids as you can get them quite cheap off there. Gives you options to choose which one you like, but you did mention you don't have a lot of time to dig in and get your hands dirty.

I think the installer mentioning the Audison stuff must know what he is talking about as theat is good quality stuff. Many high end audio guru's in the SQ field love those.

I recommend getting an aftermarket deck due to the higher pre-outs on the RCA's and more flexability in tuning and what not. You could easily get a nice HU, new front speakers and amp and I recommend deading the doors well to get better mid bass and that should suffice for now till you want to add another amp and small sub. Could always fiberglass a small enclosure on the one side to fit a 8-10" sub.

Good luck!

That ELD thing is crazy!

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, i want to order some stuff tonight.. Please let me know if this will work.

Hybrid Aduio Claris 61-2 in the front

Hybrid Audio Imagine 61-2 in the rear

I know the depth of the Claris is pretty deep. Will it be able to fit in the Honda Fit? Do car stereo installation places have adapters that will make it fit? And for the rears, shall i do 61-2 or 51-2? and why?

ok guys, i pulled the trigger! here's what i ordered online

Pioneer AVH-P4400BH head unit

ARC Audio KS300.4 amp

Hybrid Clarus c61-2 Front

Hybrid Imagine i61-2 Rear

DVD Brake bypass

Pioneer Ipod USB interface

I'll worry about the sub when this stuff comes in. what do you guys think? I think this should sound AWESOME (i hoping //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif )

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.