Audiobahn is back?????

How the **** did you even figure out this was happening?

Did also enter to win free gear. Hell I'd blow up some cheap ass equipment for lulz.

A lot of the local competitions have car shows along side them. SOOOO many of the expensive show cars use this junk. I used some of their stuff years ago that I got at cost. Had about a 30% failure rate right out of the box and the stuff that did work wasn't terribly impressive.

I hope someone strangles u with an abahn t-shirt
tumblr_l3tbklDOuD1qb9qwwo1_500.jpg

i heard pyle bought them " sound around".

look what happens pyle buys audiobahn and t3 audio and look who's doors are gonna open up and whos closed...

cant want for the new stuff!! I been running audiobahn amps ever since i started car audio. I currently running the audiobahn rack amp 2500 rms @ 1 ohm mono and I never had a problem with it been running for 3 yrs straight.
you think someone would want to brag about this? eww.

i had 2 12" alumQs back in high school. they were the shiznit compared to the other kids stuff...now the other is in the trash and i utilize the last one as a change holder...its shiney! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.