Status
Not open for further replies.

quaddropper
10+ year member

kentucky
Item(s) for Sale:

Audiopipe mini 1300

Item(s) Description/Condition:

bought used from a member here. It has been installed about 3 weeks, very little playtime on it. Does show normal signs of installation, 9/10 physical 10/10 mechanical. Rated for 1000 watts @1 ohm. Still have the bass knob, instruction manual, and packing material. Great little amp I just need money.

Price:

$90.00 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

usps insured.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

DSC02393.jpg

http://i74.photobucket

Thanks for looking, if you need more info feel free to ask.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...