auto with a turbo

Differnet motors and Different looks, but all the body parts will bolt straight up from one car to the other. Ultimate Sleeper maybe - a Camry with a is300 motor. Cool idea.
I don't know about the body parts. I'll have to do a research on that but with the motor that is a big no. the camry is a fwd and the is300 is a rwd. That's not going to happen.

i like the evo x what u guys think?
Thats a car that i would love to own. I just can't afford one right now. I wonder how much one of those run used in good condition. One that is not owned by an idiot previously.

Lets see - Supra, 300zx, Evo X (paddle shift), BMW 335i, WRX(previous model), Audi A4, A6, S4, Buick Grand National, etc.
Most of these cars are 25k and above, Evo, WRX, A6 but,S4, 335i and GN are more if they are clean.

Would rather spend 30k on American Muscle and run 10n secs regularly

I don't know about the body parts. I'll have to do a research on that but with the motor that is a big no. the camry is a fwd and the is300 is a rwd. That's not going to happen.
i know - what im sayin is get an IS300 and put camry parts on it. Its a Camry with a IS300 motor. Ultimate sleepr. lol

lol useless lump - //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh: stick to caraudio cuz your a genius when it comes to that.
The hypocrisy of it all

And really the skyline and the supra is intended for two different purposes. supra is for drag racing and the skyline is a track car.

you're kidding me. you want me to list cars under 250k that can beat a stock supra?
i dont have enough time to list all the cars capable of beating the supra around a track in that price bracket.

why are you even bringing up 1000hp supras? they're worthless for anything other than highway blasts. the power comes in one unmanagable useless lump towards the end of the powerband. who gives a ****?
Even take off a zero from that and you wouldnt be able to name all the cars that could beat a slow ass supra //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif. The fastest stock Supras do 0-60 in a little over 5 seconds. There are plenty of cars that do sub-5 second 0-60 for a lot less. A VR-4 or a Stealth TT can keep up with a Supra and you can get them for around 5-6 grand //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif. AND TO WHOEVER SAID A VR4 IS A DSM, YOU SIR, ARE A MORON!

Oh, and BTW, Evo X and GT-R are two more WAY overrated cars. (not so much the Evo, but still.)

And really the skyline and the supra is intended for two different purposes. supra is for drag racing and the skyline is a track car.
It was not intended for drag racing duty, that just happens to be the only thing a supra with a huge turbo is good for.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.