Best Crusin CD's

Originally posted by bumpin_blazer Jay-Z used to be tight before he was only in it for the money like he is now. i do however love how he totally backed down from the lyricist war with Nas b/c other than Eminem no one can out rap Nas today, well maybe Dre but dre is pretty much out of music stickin to producing now. oh and the whole Jay-Z better flow yeah when he had his OWN rap style not copying Nas's slower rap style. chronic 2001 is one bad a@@ cd but, your forgetting the best cd of all time MAKAVELI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "hail mary". oh and about eminem being gay then why is he dating the girl from don't say a word??

keep it thumpin,

adam
For a coverup. I do like some of 2PAC's songs, but not the murder ones. "California, knows how to party, CAL-IF-ORNIA, knows how to party, in the city, city of Compton, we keep it rockin', we keep it rockin'":cool: The best 2PAC song ever, right there, with California Love.

jerry mathers.. er marshal isnt gay he is just a big headed ego maniac that uses his lyrics to sell himself..simple. more you talk the more crazy he gets. as far as rap goes its ok but not always the best in fact so much copying and "sounds like..." for me. gimme somethin original mystical had a good 20's-30's beat and dre will always lay down smooth beats ..jay z does too but his songs get run into the ground like eminem. id almost rather lisen to n-sync than copy cat rap lol

lol i mention i HATE pretty boy marketing bands? gimme some disturbed man least it isnt candy coated and not meant to be trendy...rap music is very trendy which ='s lack of originality. im not sayin it sounds bad but come on

now you see why living in the live music capitol of the world is great?? i go to concerts like 2 times a week to see local bands that are all in my mind better than ALL mainstream bands. but then again i consider my 3 fav. bands non mainstream although they are getting to be that way in some peoples mind b/c everyone likes them now.

keep it thumpin,

adam

yep that's what i say, people say my fav bands like tool, linkin park, and staind all sold out and are crap, but then i ask what they have heard by any of them and other than linkin park the other bands have at least 3 cd's, and of course they list the few single that were played on the radio. oh off the subject anyone who listen's to TOOL is a freaking balla in my mind:) also anyone like earshot?? lead singer can scream like the lead singer of tool kinda eerie and bad marketing in my opinion for earshot but still cool.

keep it thumpin,

adam

lol yuh linkin park has what? 1 cd out? lol sell outs..staind has 2 sellouts lololol (sarcastic) people just start hatin to be individuals and try to be cool another way

yeah but i think staind is being pushed by fred durst to become the way they are now. i still say there first cd and NO not dysfuntion is there best cd.

keep it thumpin,

adam

Who votes we kick out any member who listen to Nsync or Selena? JK. You gotta keep it hard man. No Nsync. If you want to bump out to something bizarre and crazy try Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye. No gay little boy bands! havent we taught you better?

Originally posted by bumpin_blazer nsync bumps pretty hard man. song #3 on that new cd thumps really hard to be honest my friend had the cd and played it.

keep it thumpin,

adam
All I got to say is that I don't listen to ANY boy(not men yet) bands. They agrivate me to no end.

as long as they keep it an art form all is good..use it as a marketing front the music tends to suffer to a point that even catchy beats become mundane

wow im amazed at you guys.. not even into TRUE UNDERGROUND hip hop? hehe.. well maybe you'll check out the stuff im into:

quasimoto

anything on anticon; ala sage francis, sole, dose, etc...

kool keith and all his aliases (dr dooom, analog brothers, big willie smith, dr octagon)

shapeshifters

eyedea and abilities

and for the other days, emo stuff like:

further seems forever

pedro the lion

sunny day real estate

get up kids (not so much anymore)

cross my heart

promise ring

dont get me wrong, i'll still bump redman and meth, ol' dirty bastard, any of my old time favorites, but i just gotta keep things in order.. make sure i enhance my mind when i listen to music...

hey don't try and say i listen to boy bands i dont i am just saying i didn't believe jason that nsync bumped so he put it in my car for like 1 min b/c i didn't believe him. i don't own a single nsync, backdoor boys, 98degrees and of those crap band cd's just to clear up the air in here i don't want anyont kicking me out:D

keep it thumpin,

adam

big tymaz !! they are so bling //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif the beat is great, and has nice bass.

and my other is DMX...

"DMX! WHACHU REALLY WAN?"

:p :p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.