Best LOOKING subwoofer?

the t/s specs are from a null motor, needs charged which I will be doing shortly. Can be reconed by corey on here i'm sure which I will be looking into later, has the highest excursion capable design of any 8 known as far as I know.
info on it straight from audio_phil:

- With spacers between the top assembly and motor .. excursion potential is nearly limitless

- a .5" spacer would allow for 2" rearward clearance

- has a 7.5" spider landing and 8" can be modded to work.

- can be reconed for a 3" p-p, the basket can fit a 4" coil and can be tooled to fit most any motor.

- rms on the Adire Audio tumult 3" coil is roughly 600-750rms, it's internally seriesed to 8 ohm.

- It's a beast, as said lol..

i'll be keeping this unless I get an insane offer for it, which I doubt.

I remember how much I was offered to buy it so I'm gonna be sneaky... but my wallet is kinda empty so maybe later on.

Can you make a vid of this sub working in a box? That would be pretty cool.

This aint too shabby...

3512cf2.jpg

3512cf.jpg

And of course, this one...

P4150013.jpg

I remember how much I was offered to buy it so I'm gonna be sneaky... but my wallet is kinda empty so maybe later on.

Can you make a vid of this sub working in a box? That would be pretty cool.
After I get the neo charged again, no problem. how much you were offered to buy it? that statement confuses me lol.

Just because it says SMD on it doesn't mean it's terrible...It's a fantastic sub, if overpriced...Same game the W7 has been playing for years.
Yes, it rather does actually. Nick himself has said it's stupid as fuck and meade is a moron.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.