cadence comps

I have a pair up front and in back of my coupe. Build quality is great for a $60 set. Could've charged me a hundo each and I'd still be happy.

Ask Rabbit or mast, both run multiple sets iirc.

P.s. I don't get any harshness out of my tweets.

I have a pair up front and in back of my coupe. Build quality is great for a $60 set. I don't get any harshness out of mine. Rabbit and mast both run multiple sets iirc.
Yep, we have 5 sets in our demo truck. Very clean sound and ours is setup to be heavy on the mid-bass.

Lets see some pics guys! Esp you guys running active, i get so many questions about that daily!
I will take some this weekend. The truck is about 50% tore down, but I will toss an amp in and get them playing and maybe take a quick video.

quick shot during install of my zrs comp series from cadence.... i am running mine straight off the head unit since the comps are the only mids and hi's i have and just on HU they are crisp and clear. these comps got me more interested in cadence equipment.

DSCF0161.jpg

some in the box before install

DSCF0158.jpg

DSCF0159.jpg

DSCF0160.jpg

quick shot during install of my zrs comp series from cadence.... i am running mine straight off the head unit since the comps are the only mids and hi's i have and just on HU they are crisp and clear. these comps got me more interested in cadence equipment.
DSCF0161.jpg

some in the box before install

DSCF0158.jpg

DSCF0159.jpg

DSCF0160.jpg
You leaving those Xovers exposed like that???

I dont know..Those dont look like theyd handle much power.Are they 100rms each, or a pair??
the ones i installed the zrs 65ks series are 75w rms each. and as far as the xover location it is just temp until i start my doors glassing them, so for now they are exposed like that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

05fronty

5,000+ posts
SALT PETER
05fronty
conway,ar
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date