cadence comps

IMAG0497.jpg

IMAG0502.jpg

IMAG0499.jpg
Looks real nice Dustin..

Thanks. The pics make it look better though. After several shows of people climbing in and out things tend to get broke...or worse. Not to mention that in my front doors I have to find a new way to keep part of the door on. Out of the blue at a show while demoing some of the snap on parts just started flying out of the door. Now they won't stay in even after I changed all the snap flanges. ***** having something that so many people get it and out that it gets abused worse then if some 16 year old owned it.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Thanks. The pics make it look better though. After several shows of people climbing in and out things tend to get broke...or worse. Not to mention that in my front doors I have to find a new way to keep part of the door on. Out of the blue at a show while demoing some of the snap on parts just started flying out of the door. Now they won't stay in even after I changed all the snap flanges. ***** having something that so many people get it and out that it gets abused worse then if some 16 year old owned it.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Those lil clip things that pop in the door can be bought online for cheap. Ill try to find that site for you...

And im looking forward to seeing more install pics:)...ill be doing some really simple, generalized reviews of all our components and certain mids and mid-ranges along with paring raw drivers(mids + tweets), letting all of you know what works well.

Ill be testing the overall bass, mids and tweet response, both on & off axis. Using only music, ill prob use some low quality MP3s and regular CDs with just music. I think this will be a great way to gauge the speakers true performance.

Those lil clip things that pop in the door can be bought online for cheap. Ill try to find that site for you...
And im looking forward to seeing more install pics:)...ill be doing some really simple, generalized reviews of all our components and certain mids and mid-ranges along with paring raw drivers(mids + tweets), letting all of you know what works well.

Ill be testing the overall bass, mids and tweet response, both on & off axis. Using only music, ill prob use some low quality MP3s and regular CDs with just music. I think this will be a great way to gauge the speakers true performance.
I'm to the point that the way the doors on these trucks are put together is just not going to hold up. I'm thinking of just making 100% custom full panels. Tired of how they always break. The clips that hold the panel on are fine, it is the panels inside the door that actually only "pop/push" together and that is all that holds them in. Obviously if something does not screw/bolt/clamp in it is an issue in the truck lol.

I'm to the point that the way the doors on these trucks are put together is just not going to hold up. I'm thinking of just making 100% custom full panels. Tired of how they always break. The clips that hold the panel on are fine, it is the panels inside the door that actually only "pop/push" together and that is all that holds them in. Obviously if something does not screw/bolt/clamp in it is an issue in the truck lol.
I hate when its not screwed/bolted in...i think the custom panels might be your best, but most time consuming bet..

ok dudes installed them and they sound great. actually alot more midbass than the p/g's and tweets are no where harsh at all. anyone looking for a great set of comps at a poor boys pay haha, try these

ok dudes installed them and they sound great. actually alot more midbass than the p/g's and tweets are no where harsh at all. anyone looking for a great set of comps at a poor boys pay haha, try these
Told ya lol

Glad you like em though.

Any idea who would ship these to Canada? May be interested in a set for my beater truck.
don't know, may pm cadence on here or call audiosavings, where i got them from to see how much extra for shipping. they are in new york also

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

05fronty

5,000+ posts
SALT PETER
05fronty
conway,ar
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date