cadence comps

The only reason I went with the cwm comps insted of the zrs set is cause of the exposed x-over. Looks hella better then the 6kit's but I just didnt like the idea of them being open like that.

IMAG0497.jpg

IMAG0502.jpg

IMAG0499.jpg

Front door mid, Tweets are in the factory spot in the upper door.

2011_0612pics0013.jpg

Rear: Mid replaces oem 5x7 and the tweeter goes in the factory tweeter location/housing

2011_0612pics0011.jpg

I asked about these a few weeks back before i bought my CDTs, a member said he ordered a set to have them come in and one woofers lead wasnt connected, and there wasnt enough lead to solder himself so he sent it back.

Only for the next set to have a woofer with BOTH leads left unconnected and they were too short to connect himself. That was just his bad experience i guess but its worth mentioning, i thought they looked good

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/speakers/540283-any-advantage-alloy-cone.html

Post #8 & #10

I asked about these a few weeks back before i bought my CDTs, a member said he ordered a set to have them come in and one woofers lead wasnt connected, and there wasnt enough lead to solder himself so he sent it back.
Only for the next set to have a woofer with BOTH leads left unconnected and they were too short to connect himself. That was just his bad experience i guess but its worth mentioning, i thought they looked good

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/speakers/540283-any-advantage-alloy-cone.html

Post #8 & #10
D@mn that really suxxxx..Sorry for the bad experience. We have sold countless of these sets though, very few returns due to Manufacturing..

I had some lead issues but they were do to over driving them and the excursion was crazy. I had to do some repair work, but that was it. After that I toned down what I was doing and had no issues. It was only with the ones n my rear doors though.

D@mn that really suxxxx..Sorry for the bad experience. We have sold countless of these sets though, very few returns due to Manufacturing..
I had some lead issues but they were do to over driving them and the excursion was crazy. I had to do some repair work, but that was it. After that I toned down what I was doing and had no issues. It was only with the ones n my rear doors though.

Yea i figured it was just a bad batch and an unlucky experience

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

05fronty

5,000+ posts
SALT PETER
05fronty
conway,ar
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date