Cadence wire

Cadence since u have the remove authority bet u feel all powerful dnt u?? Sry but ur stuff is sub par.. Thanks knu u just got 113 of my money and I know I am getting quality not just some fake *** wire with a 2" jacket... Now u can remove my post son.

Knu FTW period!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If there is no difference between A / B / C why not label your cable for what it is?
He was talking about speaker wire, and i was referring to a listening test with various speaker wire. The difference in sound would not be audible.

We give what customers ask for and then some. Sorry we are not on "your" level of speaker wire making excellency. Not sure what your involvement is in this thread, but thanks for the input.

Cadence since u have the remove authority beat u feel all powerful dnt u?? Sry but ur stuff is sub par.. Thanks knu u just got 113 of my money and I know I am getting quality not just some fake *** wire with a 2" jacket... Now u can remove my post son.
Knu FTW period!!!!
bi-polar much?

I deleted the post, you yourself said you were sorry for making, but you still persist with the same on going rant..

Ill keep this up so you can stop crying now.

i am also doing the big 3 upgrade using 1/0 wire can u help me with the installation and other additional items i will need for this upgrade
Check out this link, Great tutorial on the Big 3.

How to upgrade the Big Three

As a minimum, you will need to purchase the following:
• Sufficient length of high-strand count high capacity power cable.

-never use smaller than 4 AWG (it's just not worth the time to use anything smaller); if in doubt, always use higher gauge cable than you think you need.

• 6 ring terminals of the appropriate size. Two of these need to be large enough to fit over your battery posts, or appropriately sized to bolt onto your existing battery terminals.

• 1/2" or 5/8" shrink tubing (or some other form of permanent electrical insulation. Tape is NOT recommended.)

• Cable ties (plastic zip ties.)

• Wire cutters

• Crimpers

• Soldering iron/gun.

• Scotch brite and/or a small wire brush.

• Heat gun.

• Tool for stripping cable

• Heat gun (if using shrink tubing).

• Wrenches for removing bolts in your vehicle

Love you Cadence good power wire for a good price.. U happy now.. Just not speaker wire!!! Im not going on with a rant I want to know why I bought 14awg wire from you but its not 14awg its low 16awg wire?? I just want an answer thats not ranting?? Can I plz get a answer

Love you Cadence good power wire for a good price.. U happy now.. Just not speaker wire!!! Im not going on with a rant I want to know why I bought 14awg wire from you but its not 14awg its low 16awg wire?? I just want an answer thats not ranting?? Can I plz get a answer
The 14g wire is just that, 14g. It may not be as "good" as others, but it still performs and does it jobs well.

bi-polar much? I deleted the post, you yourself said you were sorry for making, but you still persist with the same on going rant..

Ill keep this up so you can stop crying now.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ohsnap.gif.17c4c91be09a7a4a3995fb7145adac39.gif

Cadence FTW!!

2011-12-28220728.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Kangaroux

5,000+ posts
I put on
Kangaroux
Maine
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date