Cadence wire

ill agree your speaker wire is not up to par. but also the fact that the speaker wire is cca

AC amps come out of our amps to make sound right? that is cca made for? AC current ...

ill agree your speaker wire is not up to par. but also the fact that the speaker wire is cca

AC amps come out of our amps to make sound right? that is cca made for? AC current ...
CCA was made to cut down on the cost for wiring -- the downside is that aluminum isn't as conductive as copper

I bet monmey cadence so called 14 awg will melt with 2000K plus running threw it. The lie is what pisses me ff ofc turns out to be CCA 14awg is low count 16awg wire just a bunch of fail from cadence fool me one and that will be the last time> keep ur junk wire I will buy quality amybe some noobs will but it but not any tru audio head. Sry cadence ur ful of fail. Go head and report me I am just telling the truth its may chap ur axx but the truth is not a crime sry,,
Report you!? lol funny...

Please take your bet up with people using our wire, running 5 thousand plus watt systems, across the globe.

You made your point. more than once.

Stop. Thanks

cadence sounds i need some 8 gauge speaker wire if you got some //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I dont understand why people are so **** over CCA... if you dislike it that much then you should hate OFC.

Afteral, silver is by far the best conductor there is. Not to mention in the IBEU they use Stainless steel and clear coated aluminum busbars for 800amps of current.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Kangaroux

5,000+ posts
I put on
Kangaroux
Maine
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date