Can someone tell me what this is called? Wire harness adapter??? Help installing deck

Participant count
  • Participant list

newbs19

I got a new deck and took out my old pioneer that i got in 07, I remember buying this adapter to make my life easier, but now I need a new one for my JVC deck, can someone tell me whats its called or where to buy it? much appreciated...and i cant link a picture, any help here?

this is the link..."h tee tee p img827.imageshack.us/img827/1032/photoidr . jpg" any help here?

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/1032/photoidr.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

photoidr.jpg

by the way..the adapters for the car are installed, the white part on the adapter in picture is what plugs into the car adapters, and the black end plugs into the deck...

its just a harness adapter, specific to your make and model. Sonic has em, so should most audio shops local to you. Its not hard to install a deck without them though, just twist wires together and put a cap on them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.