Capacitors.. Good or Bad Idea?

Right. I mean i got discounted prices for the capacitor and the wiring, so its not that big of a deal, but yeah dude. I should have read up more on it. Wires and a 1.2 Farad Capacitor for sixty bucks isnt bad... Is it? haha.

Right. I mean i got discounted prices for the capacitor and the wiring, so its not that big of a deal, but yeah dude. I should have read up more on it. Wires and a 1.2 Farad Capacitor for sixty bucks isnt bad... Is it? haha.
It all depends on how much the wiring was worth - because the cap is not worth a ****.

After doing the big3 I removed my cap and everything was noticably better with dimming so I left my cap off but I left it in the back with the subs/amp... Well when my system got jacked even the theives knew that a cap was worthless even if it was free so they left it!

**** that really helps. Maybe i should just bring it back. I mean it came with 16 feet total of tsunami wiring with it and the ring termals and ****, but I can use that 60 bucks for something much more effective. Like more dynamat... haha.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.