Car Amp Repairs

dscf0023kq.jpg

dscf0025jm.jpg

dscf0018ok.jpg

Well that looks like a nice shop, congrats.

As for the Vendor rules, well I havn't read them either but most forums require a fee to advertise your services, however, I am sure someone will contact you if you need to pay a fee.

How about fixing a couple of amps for a cheap deal just to show off your skills and get your rep around here?

Ya sure pm me for more info. Also I was trying to find out about the vendor thing their is nothing about repairing amps and I'm doing the amps on the side on my own time to help me get through college and for maybe some new gadgets.

Ya sure pm me for more info. Also I was trying to find out about the vendor thing their is nothing about repairing amps and I'm doing the amps on the side on my own time to help me get through college and for maybe some new gadgets.
Well cool - I do not have any broken amps (thankfully)

Good luck to you!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.