Car Stereo Wiring Diagram

Participant count
  • Participant list

gchoi363

Hi people,

My first time with forums regarding cars so if you need more information, let me know and I honestly couldn't figure out which section to post this on so move it at your will please.

I have this Honda Stereo machine (I think its factory made) but unfortunately I cut all the wires out from the original clipper that it comes with because I wanted to install a new stereo. The issues is now I have no clue (for the factory version one) which part of the ports are for what such as power, ground, sound, etc. I looked around quite a bit and couldn't find any diagrams that show the information I’m looking for, if anybody could help me find it I’d greatly appreciate it.

The below are some images I took of the stereo that I’m talking about, if this isn't allowed let me know and I’ll find other ways to post it.

My car is: Honda Accord LX 2002

Thanks in advance!

2n1vus.jpg

140djcj.jpg

so, you're looking for a wiring harness?

here's some pleaces to get em, if this is what you need:

2002 Honda Accord Stereo Installation at CARiD.com

Honda Accord Radio Harness | eBay

and i dunno if this helps, but:

2002 Honda Accord | Stereo Wiring Diagram

if that isn't what you're looking for, i'd just swing into a car stereo shop, or maybe even your local honda dealership. i dunno your level of head unit knowledge, but you might be better off just spending the 40 bucks and getting it done properly and quick...

Those are all very useful, thank you!

Long story short, I installed a very new crappy stereo (not the factory stereo) and it stopped working after few months.

1. I know it's not the usual wires causing the problem, checked and re-checked.

2. Fuses are fine

Which made me think maybe its just my speakers are done because stereo turns on but no sound so I wanted to test the sound on my previous stereo but now I have no clue which wire goes into which part of the hub so I was hoping if people can help me figure out where I can find one like this but for Honda Accord 2002 LX factory stereo.

The Install Doctor - Radio Wire Harness and Colors - Honda Acura

Again, Thanks for all your help so far! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Actually one more thing, is there any way I can identify the product of those stereo so I can just look up a **** manual online haha

I found everything I'm looking for, thanks for all the help guys!
LOL..I was going to mention,,that if all failed,it might be of an interest to take a walk through a wrecking yard //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.