Car Tunes

fakename
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
earth
its behind the bp on 54. its on the intersection of grand/54. real nice guys their. the owner is a meca/iasca judge. they sell treo, rockford amps, etc etc. i wouldnt hesitate to let them work on my car. so far...customer service = A+ even though i havent bought anything yet lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif im getting metered their tuesday.

Your going to get what you pay for. They have 2 of the top 100 installers in the country, and I believe they are the ONLY shop like that and not to mention they've been rated among the top 50 for the past 5 years. To deaden my trunk rear doors and rear deck, amp, 2 subs, and box was ~$200 not including the parts I had them order. They're very reasonable. Tell them you were referred by previous customers and they'll take care of you.

its behind the bp on 54. its on the intersection of grand/54. real nice guys their. the owner is a meca/iasca judge. they sell treo, rockford amps, etc etc. i wouldnt hesitate to let them work on my car. so far...customer service = A+ even though i havent bought anything yet lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif im getting metered their tuesday.

Dont know about the place cuz im in texas but ..... why do ppl get confused with "there" "their" they're"??? Arent we all adults now? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Dont know about the place cuz im in texas but ..... why do ppl get confused with "there" "their" they're"??? Arent we all adults now? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Seriously, I was thinking the same thing.

Maybe some people don't care, but some people really don't know the difference between the three forms, and some don't know these forms: to, too, and two. Which are even easier to remember.

is this the Car Tunes in clearwater/largo area thats owned by Shawn?? i used to be good friends with his son..has the white corvette inside decked out?? this one is off east bay tho:eyebrow:

is this the Car Tunes in clearwater/largo area thats owned by Shawn?? i used to be good friends with his son..has the white corvette inside decked out?? this one is off east bay tho:eyebrow:
no.

Oops, that was the one I was talking about...
lol yea mee too i know the guy who owns it so i go there all the time hes a great guy and their installs are seriously breathtaking he took me back to see an H2 they were doing with all fiberglass 3 JL 1000/1 3 12 W7s 2 batts all fibrglassed and amazing over $30k in audio they are among the best in tampa/clearwater by far (the one on eastbay)

i was just there to have someone look at my wiring harness for a short, and the guy there is a ****ing idiot. he kept telling me tp bring him the hu and my ipod, while i was trying to tell his stupid ass that i threw the ipod cord away and to shut up and look at my car like i said in the first place. still the old **** insisted i bring in my hu and ipod, which is totally not part of the problem. i ****ing hate car tunes

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...