Component speaker for rap music, looking for good bass, and clear tweeters.

Yup. Just tidy it up a bit. I like the idea though. P.s. i think 8's would look' date=' sound better.[/quote']
Yeah I have screwed them down so they look better but the rear deck flex's so much it just rips the screws out so I just gave up.

This is much cleaner //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
100_0273.jpg
yes it does but that doesn't vibrate loss every couple days.

HAHAHAHA, I just realized that I sent ya a email from CACO, and sent you a PM here.

Over there I was under the impression you just wanted a single set of 400 dollar comps.

I would choose the 2 sets I recommended here over the single set from CACO. You just want something to keep up with your bass right ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.