Crescendo contralto series

massive and paper you guys sound like some middle schoolers.. calm down, who cares about how high or low the bass is, bass is bass. just like p U s y is p U s y

I have standards... Pvssy is not pvssy and I don't like bass over 40hz.. It's just annoying

I have standards... Pvssy is not pvssy and I don't like bass over 40hz.. It's just annoying
Same here! My standards are just lower than average //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I have standards also, and like you I also don't like bass above 40 hz. in my eyes that's for the doors. but then you see these guys hitting 160 + and get all excited, then you find out they did it at 45hz : / its like bro I wanna see a 160 at 30hz : (

kmsl. subass is from 1-70 hz. you can use any speaker any way you want but does't mean they are designed for it or that the scientific field. I'm not even going to argue with you guys on this. it's pointless. most mid-bass drivers are really designed to play from 70hz up. most play down to 60 nicely. but now idoits think they can get 60hz and still cross a mid at 3000hz with excellent results.. laughable

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Zarate76

Zarate76
Lincoln, NE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Papermaker85