Crescendo contralto series

Your post above said no music is at 26hz... Which is false... And maybe that tiny portion of music is what he likes to listen to.. It just so happens to be what I like to listen to also... I want my strongest bass notes 15hz-40hz
no instrument plays that low. i dont call screw music. some Bass Mekanik

plays that low and lower but thats not something you drive around playing every day. stop being a poser and trying to aggue with me with some computerized ******** you call music. again i've applied measured proof that very very little information is below 30hz yet i dont now what i'm talking about.

if you want something like that get an audiocontrol epicenter. MUSIC doesn't get lower than 30hz or so and its rare that it does get lower than 35hz.

im not knocking the guy the sub or anyhting but its just not logical. glad you found a woofer that play low like you want it too, sorry it isnt very musical in that alignment.

and BTW big grit *****. them boys are whack.. the real good screw was way before your time..

no instrument plays that low. i dont call screw music. some Bass Mekanikplays that low and lower but thats not something you drive around playing every day. stop being a poser and trying to aggue with me with some computerized ******** you call music. again i've applied measure proof that very very little information is below 30hz yet i dont now what im talking about.

if you want something like that get an audiocontrol epicenter. MUSIC doesn't get lower than 30hz or so and its rare that it does get lower than 35hz.

im not knocking the guy the sub or anyhting but its just not logical. glad you found a woofer that play low like you want it too, sorry it isnt very musical in that alignment.

Stop being a old fvck.. times are a changing. No one likes bass 60-100hz... That's for my door speakers to pick up... I want a true substage from 15-60hz... Get outta here with that poser crap. Everyone sees right through you and know your all talk and no walk. All you do is give advice about stuff that you read on the Internet. I guarantee you I drive around everyday and listen to all 15-50hz music.... I have over 16g of it.

that song is whack. real artist laugh at that gay ****.. yu aint gonna find me banging that gay ****..solja slim

slim thuing

zro

dre

paul wall

charlie boy

gutta

c murder

if you gonna listen to rap listen to the real ******

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Lmao the hills isn't rap

Stop being a old fvck.. times are a changing. No one likes bass 60-100hz... That's for my door speakers to pick up... I want a true substage from 15-60hz... Get outta here with that poser crap. Everyone sees right through you and know your all talk and no walk. All you do is give advice about stuff that you read on the Internet. I guarantee you I drive around everyday and listen to all 15-50hz music.... I have over 16g of it.
i could careless how much your system cost dude. times are changing but i dont **** with the whack fakes. i grew up in the streets i know life in the street up to high class life. all these people listeing to rap and some ******* and the newer artist are ****. ask wayne baby fucked him enough. they fake and sing about ******** and **** hte younger generations heads up.. real black people aint tring to live like that they want to make it out that **** hole..

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Lmao the hills isn't rap
wtf are you talking about the hills?

i could careless how much your system cost dude. times are changing but i dont **** with the whack fakes. i grew up in the streets i know life in the street up to high class life. all these people listeing to rap and some ******* and the newer artist are ****. ask wayne baby fucked him enough. they fake and sing about ******** and **** hte younger generations heads up.. real black people aint tring to live like that they want to make it out that **** hole.. 

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

wtf are you talking about the hills?

I posted the song the hills... You said if your going to listen to rap listen to real rap... That song isn't rap. Your arguing and you don't even know why lmao

btw when i tune a system i typically shoot for a F3 around 28hz and cross its between 65-70. depends on the mids and how they blend and the alignment cabin placement etc.. if you like that low low stuff fin but fact is most real music is alot higher typically 35hz up.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

I posted the song the hills... You said if your going to listen to rap listen to real rap... That song isn't rap. Your arguing and you don't even know why lmao
**** the hills thats some old ********.. you didn't comprehend my previous post?

Never was trying to make a point that it was. The notes and bass that comes out of my speakers is "music" to me. Also if the "music" I listen to is playing how I like out of the box wouldn't that make it a very musical box to me? also never argued that djsnt is chopped and screwed. If anything i would call it demo music even though I drive around with it bumping. I feel kinda bad that you can't see outside the box and that there is way more than just swisha house records in 2016. All I was trying to do was give the guy my honest review of it and throw up what I did with mine. No way was I trying to say what to do or recommend anything. Just notice some people shitting on these because that are not American made. While I love to support local why not support a good company from right around the corner of where I grew up. And why get sooooo technical constantly? seems like it's just a mines bigger contest with papermaker now....... OP good luck with whatever sub/subs you get.

Right lmao, I don't listen to anything above like 34 very often

Papermaker is a ******* joke. Hes just mad because that 21hz number is better than any hes done. Hes been bitching all week about ****, but when a rebuttal presents itself, he dissapears... Stick to touting chinese amps as quality while bashing korean amps in another thread

Papermaker is a ******* joke. Hes just mad because that 21hz number is better than any hes done. Hes been bitching all week about ****, but when a rebuttal presents itself, he dissapears... Stick to touting chinese amps as quality while bashing korean amps in another thread
the local retard found out how to use a computer.. amazing. give him an award.

if you read my post i always try to recommend american amps. i been installing amps since the 90s and know pretty much all the build house to the part supply houses. i never once said Chinese amps are better than Korean. Truth is japan makes alot of highend parts. from caps to transistors and boards. Korean isn't necessarily the best they just dont put out a ton of cheap **** like china does. fact is you can get high-end stuff from china and japan too. most of the parts on Korean boards come from china/japan.

the music industry *****. its Illuminati controlled brainwashing ********. only a very few real artist. and real music is made with instruments. Ive played every brass instrument and drums. I love techmaster PEB but thats not music and that skrilliz ******** OMG. shits vap. if you like subbass thats cool but dont argue that shits music. dont **** on the real musicians that use real instruments that are talented

massive and paper you guys sound like some middle schoolers.. calm down, who cares about how high or low the bass is, bass is bass. just like p U s y is p U s y
there is good ***** and then that **** you **** cuz your tired of jacking off. lol

im glad the subs ******* though. america needs more good companies like this

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Zarate76

Zarate76
Lincoln, NE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Papermaker85