DEEPER BASS? multiple 10's multiple 12s/ 4 15's or/ 3 18s

You could do 4 oa-18's. I designed a box for two of them in a scion xb, I really like those. I want 4 myself.
They are some seriously nice woofers, I would give them a shot if I were you. They are as loud as my 18 was off nearly half the power.

They use that low power effectively and there's no side effects of having such a large low powered woofer.
Nope. And they like smaller boxes too. 5.5-6 cubes would be plenty for that 18. Should really try them out in a 4th, they perform amazingly well.

The OA-18's appear to be very 4th order BP friendly. The price to cone area ratio is nice too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

The OA-18's appear to be very 4th order BP friendly. The price to cone area ratio is nice too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Well stated //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

ok not to sound to noobish but what are oa subs i know thats the brand but ive never heared of them..

but if they get praise from all of they must be good..

and yea i know 1500 aint much but its all id have to work with..

I just put an OA 15 in my leaky box and it sounds great.

about an hour of play time and it gets loooooooow, cant wait till it loosens up even more.

Sounds a ton better than my L7 and gets just as loud if not louder to my ear. nothing better for the price IMO

Type R is a solid sub. Why not just get 4 more of them and have a proper box/wall built? Trust and believe back in the olden days people got really loud off of big cone area and relatively low power builds (most in sealed boxes in the early 90's)

i just blew on of my type rs the damm neg to neg bridged wire somehow came out an then i seen it by the port of the box so i took out sub an put it back in then today while i was bumpin bamppp started slappin a weird noise sure enough blew it so i might just sell as is or replace it with a cheap cl 15 type r then go with 4 of those oa subs

YO GUYS THOSE OA SUBS ARE ****** BACK ORDER LIKE 110 DAYS IM NOT UP FOR WAITING>>>WHAT DO U GUYS THINK OF REPLACING THE TYPE RS WITH $ OA 15s
D@mn, those OA's are backed up that long???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.