F/S: JBL GTO1201.1 amplifier (1200 rms at 2 ohms)

des343
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Title

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used and somewhat poor physical condition. id say 10/10 working condition 6/10 physical.

2 of the speaker terminals were repaired using a tap and die set. the other 2 are just fine as well as the power, ground and remote. Missing the plastic POS mounting peice and of course has some marks/scuffs on the Plexiglass.

Price:

150 OBO + paypal fees

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Can be worked out most likely to buyers preference

Item Pictures:

I will go and get a pic with my Username in a bit! didnt think about it when i took these. (i have not sold on here in the past so no references sorry. I have only bought one item on here as well.) With that said i can probably open it and get some gut shots (if requested)

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

IMAG0056.jpg

IMAG0057.jpg

IMAG0058.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I want this thing but dnt want to apend that much on sumthin that is "poor physical condition"
his asking price is very reasonable for this amp. they have a great reputation. if you want something that looks good stop being so cheap

Bump this amp is still for sale. I have gotten many good trade offers but due to legal issues I need the cash. Willing to give it up for a STEAL 100+ paypal and shipping fees! I would do local Craigslist however people don't want to spend money in my area AT ALL I don't post things on there unless it's for trade anymore. Even considered a pawn shop but they will most likely insult and pis* me off with their offer.

Again 100$ + PayPal and shipping need gone!

I would try to get more out of it man, honestly.
Yes I feel my original asking price is fair but I got no serious cash offers. Had some great trade offers I admit. But when it comes down to it I have no REAL need for it and I am kind of in need of cash pretty bad as I lost my job and have other things that are more important I can't be greedy in a time like this..life happens have to set my prioritys and this way at least this type of deal can benefit myself and be a great buy for someone that can use this amp.

I appreciate it though!

This is a great deal people's I just sold mine for 200 in a little bit better condition. They are rated for2 ohms and just found out my friend was running mine @.67 daily for a month or so with a good electrical. For anyone needing 1200 solid @ 2 ohms this is the best deal out here right now people

This is a great deal people's I just sold mine for 200 in a little bit better condition. They are rated for2 ohms and just found out my friend was running mine @.67 daily for a month or so with a good electrical. For anyone needing 1200 solid @ 2 ohms this is the best deal out here right now people
Thank you for the support!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.