SOLD FS:6 1/2" JBL P652 speakers CHEAPZOMGCHEAP!

Pyro_By_Nature
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Colorado
Well, it's time for me to sell these.I've had them installed for about a year, they've been very well taken care of. But they don't really work out well for my current install, due to one thing.......power.

They're actually really nice coaxials (don't let that scare you away).I liked these MUCH better than my CDT CL-61's.They don't sound like someone is holding a pillow in front of them, but yet they aren't harsh at all.

Price is $50 + shipping NO TRADES! or shipped offers, the price is what it is........no lower! I'm losing enough money as it is on these. We might as well say $60 shipped via priority w/ delivery confirmation.

For all the specs. see this page http://www.crutchfield.com/S-k8YlaiqfOuU/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=52000&I=109P652&search=JBL+VENDORID109&SearchDisplay=JBL

As far as things you need to know, the crossovers aren't in perfect COSMETIC condition, but I've had those hidden anyway. I still have the grills, but I have no clue where they are.So unless by some miracle I find them, they will not be included.

Please do not hesitate to ask me questions about these.Do not ask for actual pics of the item if you aren't seriously interested in buying them, with the money ready.

I have these running off of 120wrms and they sound pretty good for what they are. $60 shipped is a steal. I was actually pretty impressed with the clarity of the drums in music, thats what really stuck out with me. GL with the sale

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.