Not open for further replies.

trumpet
5,000+ posts

Barry Schanz
Item(s) for Sale:

CDT Audio ES-06+ 6.8" Subwoofer Pair

These can work as midbasses as well.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

NIB, Only one has been taken out of the package and it's been handled as carefully as a newborn child.

Price:

$300 including CONUS shipping

OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I pay shipping to CONUS ZIPs. International shipping is available.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Any thought on how these would work in an infinite baffle mid-bass application? Want to set up a 4-way active system in my car, got a 12" thumping in the trunk and these would go into the rear deck. Thoughts?

Any thought on how these would work in an infinite baffle mid-bass application? Want to set up a 4-way active system in my car, got a 12" thumping in the trunk and these would go into the rear deck. Thoughts?
Did you reply to my thread for these on diymobileaudio.com? I think I advised you to build some small boxes and mount them to your rear deck. If it wasn't you, then the same advice applies to you.

Yep I'm the same guy. Unfortunetly, I've already made a rather extensive design under the deck - my amp rack hangs there so building sealed boxes would involve a complete redisgn of that - not really looking to do that. BUt thanks anyway! GLWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...