CDT Audio Speaker Sale

Participant count
  • Participant list
Anyone on the fence about refurbished don’t worry. They are all unused brand new items but may have some small tiny cosmetic flaws, that’s it! Must haves on that list:

unity 7.5r and 8.0.

HSD-1WGR mini horn soft dome tweeters.

ES-02a

ES-62i component set

ES-06+CV, not easy to run as they need to be sealed or ported but these things have incredible midbass and can even get down into sub bass frequencies. They are also very clean in the midrange frequencies. I’ve taken them up to 3.5k and they are excellent.

CRM-6iMK these look very similar to the old school illusion audio drivers. The midbass is decent, especially for being so shallow but the midrange is incredible. 50-100 w rms and they sing!

Do they have a 8" mb? I looked but did not see anything.. Think I blew one of my Dayton Rs225's

they use to make the MS80’s which where bad ass back in the day. Now they offer the carbon fiber EF-8 but no deals right now. I’ve talked with the owner of cdt about bringing back the ms80’s but the market these days I don’t think would be very big for them. They are definitely sq geared and it seems these days most wanna get loud when they use 8’s for midbass drivers.

they use to make the MS80’s which where bad ass back in the day. Now they offer the carbon fiber EF-8 but no deals right now. I’ve talked with the owner of cdt about bringing back the ms80’s but the market these days I don’t think would be very big for them. They are definitely sq geared and it seems these days most wanna get loud when they use 8’s for midbass drivers.

I'll check out that Carbon fiber EF-8

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...